The Newbie Crazzy_Al is here. :-)

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
Hey guys, I have been meaning to join for some time and I was basically waiting to buy my Cobra before I did that. Well, I am now a few days/weeks away from my 2001 Cobra. The only thing holding me back is the sale of my current ride. (1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Loaded...see classifieds in a few minutes if you are interested) While I am new to THIS board, I am not new to message boards in general. I look forward to talking to, and meeting you all at some meets all over the U.S. I hope that I can come here for BSing, giving my input and asking for help without having to deal with a bunch of wanna be know it all assholes like you see on so many boards now-a-days. Anyways, I look forward to shooting the shit with you guys and keeping you posted on my progress and following the progress of all your rides.

Later
Alberto...
:burnout:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Welcome! We have some know-it-alls, but most of the community is very helpful and knowledgeable. Welcome to the site! :beer:

You're not always going to be typing in orange font, are you? :rolling:

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Welcome! We have some know-it-alls, but most of the community is very helpful and knowledgeable. Welcome to the site! :beer:

You're not always going to be typing in orange font, are you? :rolling:

No. I can get rid of it I guess :cryying: ...but only becasue you asked so nicely.;-) :lol:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by Crazzy_Al
No. I can get rid of it I guess :cryying: ...but only becasue you asked so nicely.;-) :lol:

Now you made the color white instead of gray like everyone else's :lol:

You don't have to specify the color, you know ;-) :p

rocket5979

Established Member
And here
I thought I was safe over here in SVT land. ***whispers*** Maybe he hasnt found out about ls2forums yet! shhhhhh. lol. Good to see you Al. Have fun with the car.

Users who are viewing this thread