The NEW SVTOA

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
Is this for real? Anyone have any info as to whether this club/organization is truly back on its feet and any web site info or membership application info?

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Yes. Greg and the rest of the guys at SVTOA are running or helping run the show. It is now a whole separate group NOT related or controlled by Ford.

Here is the forum link. www.svtownersassociation.com/svtoaforums/

www.svtownersassociation.com/ has all the signup and registration info.

Looks like the group that ran it before will be running it again. Go and read up. It looks to be better than it was before.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
wvmystichrome said:
Yes. Greg and the rest of the guys at SVTOA are running or helping run the show. It is now a whole separate group NOT related or controlled by Ford.

Here is the forum link. www.svtownersassociation.com/svtoaforums/

www.svtownersassociation.com/ has all the signup and registration info.

Looks like the group that ran it before will be running it again. Go and read up. It looks to be better than it was before.

Thanks! :beer:

misterb

Established Member
I went to a few SVTOA track rentals at Lebanon Valley (had a Firebird then) and they were top notch!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
My membership lapsed about a year after I bought my Cobra. I'll probably sign up again as so get in on some track events :rockon:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Yeah. I already put up my $47.00 for the first year and the renewals are $40.00 there after. Supposedly they are going to send out nice membership packs to those who sign up. I know a lot of people were complaining about the price of $47.00 until they heard they were going to get a packet of goodies for their money.

MikeW

Established Member
Sounds like some good thigns are in the works. I hope it comes back better than ever :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread