The new saleen mustang pic has leaked out!!!

qbeanjoe

Banned
Has the new saleen mustang pic has leaked out????

Has anybody seen it? I heard it was a concept when I saw it on some japanese web site. Supposedly, the guy who designed the 99-04 was asked to do it again, he made like 3-4 different styles, one of them must be the new saleen, but I forgot what the website was. :(

Last edited:

6spd

Established Member
qbeanteaser should be ur new nick :p:cryying:

anyway, it would great to see them, i wish u had that site :cuss:

Last edited:

qbeanjoe

Banned
Originally posted by Donnie
Look in your history file.

damn, it's saying I dont have administrative rights, I'm on the computer at work, and they'll fire me if they see me bull-shitting and trying to refind these pics, come on guys, no body has seen it on other sites????????

:shrug:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
crappy post, next time say something like WHO HAS or LOOKING FOR in your title so we dont get our ****ing hopes up goddamnit!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
crappy post, next time say something like WHO HAS or LOOKING FOR in your title so we dont get our ****ing hopes up goddamnit!

agreed!!!!!:kaboom: :kaboom: :kaboom: :burn:

qbeanjoe

Banned

Thanks ***-hole. I'll take that into mind next time I see it.:fm:

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member

Shut your pie hole...... :kaboom:

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
Hey where's the pics???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anybody????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread