The New Project

saleensonoma

Established Member
01 DHG Bullitt #3251. I purchased Bullitt which I listed mods Below. I had quite a few requests for pics of it so I gave in and delivered horrible pics but you get the idea. Its a great car, blast to drive and have cpl auto x sessions coming up in it hopefully as well as a few trips to the strip. This car I actually was not considering bc well out of price range and not the mods I was looking for. Cheapest I wanted to go was 10k and wouldn't say the most but average was 15-16k for a car that was s/c but preferably a t/c car is what I was really looking for. Well before I got her she batted her lil eyes in the pics I seen then saw her in person and was love at first sight and I bought her. She needs a lil more work then what I initially wanted but my mind made up decision before I seen it and I had cash in hand. Drove about 5hrs to see her and that morning turned out to be one of those mornings I should not have even got out of bed lol. Everything has been great with the car but wife is pissy she cant drive bc of stiff clutch but ehh it is what it is in my eyes.

MODS
Factory Bullitt Underdrive Pulleys
C&L CAI w/K&N Filter
90mm Mass Air
Factory Bullitt Alum Intake Manifold
Twin 57mm Throttle Body
NX Wet 100 Shot Nitrous
Nitrous tune

Tinted Tail Lights
Tinted Headlights w/DDM 6000k HID
5% Tint windows
18x9 and 19x10.5 AZA Z1 Black w/Polished lip SSR GT3 look alikes
Mach 1 grille delete
Mach 1 chin spoiler.
Lowered

MGW Orange Handle Shifter
Fidanza 2.1Clutch
03-04 Mach1 trans
410 Gears
Custom Bent X-pics
Flowmaster Catback 40 Series mufflers welded in

And Im sure more but can't think right now
DSC02224.gif

DSC02223.gif

DSC02222.gif

DSC02221.gif

DSC02216.gif

DSC02215.gif

DSC02214.gif

DSC02213.gif

DSC02225.gif

DSC02226.gif

DSC02219.gif

DSC02220.gif

DSC02217.gif

DSC02218.gif

Thanks for looking

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Nice pick up but ill put some bullits on it

Sent with my over sized Johnson

Jroc

Established Member
Nice pick up but ill put some bullits on it

Sent with my over sized Johnson

Agreed.

Some black or Anthracite deep dish 18" replica's would look great.

You going to boost it? Build a badass 2v?

Very nice BTW.

saleensonoma

Established Member
So far winter mmr stg 3 heads and turbo cams. Winter/spring Hellion 76mm turbo kit run it for a lil then 5.0 stroker build.

Not going for billy badass title or to be the fastest I just want to have fun and not break everything like I have on the typhoon.

Everyone has Ford replica wheels and I always have had replicas. Actually I still do on the Saleen. My biggest compliments soo far have been the rims but have Bullitts for back up. Im enjoying being different :rockon:

coposrv

Established Member
Agreed.

Some black or Anthracite deep dish 18" replica's would look great.

You going to boost it? Build a badass 2v?

Very nice BTW.

Slammed on 18" anthracite reps make a bullet. Id like to see a built 2v and big centri. Nice pick up op

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Good looking Bullitt! Looks good with the current rims, I would use the Bullitt rims as track rims :beer:

saleensonoma

Established Member
Good looking Bullitt! Looks good with the current rims, I would use the Bullitt rims as track rims :beer:

Thanks bud. Im just tired of seeing the same rims that just about every 79-up mustang have on them. All the car shows and events I go to I see some sort of FRPP/Replica wheels, CCW's or True Forged wheels. I use to be that way but it feels great standing out from the rest whether my car is a bullitt or not.

As far as rims go I have Bullitt Wheels and 95 R's(took off saleen went back to stock wheels). Eventually I will have Big N Lil Business wheels for strip and have bullitts and R's for spare auto x wheels. Also have winter rims with snow tires in case I have to pull it out of my garage this winter to work/weld or paint misc stuff for work and fun. Few yrs ago I went to back saleen into poled barn and just about took out my garage bc of snow so lesson learned lol

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
I vote for keeping those rims on it. Do you have some info on your Typhoon? I'm a closet TY/SY freak and yours looked good "blacked" out in that one picture imo.

saleensonoma

Established Member
I vote for keeping those rims on it. Do you have some info on your Typhoon? I'm a closet TY/SY freak and yours looked good "blacked" out in that one picture imo.

Thanks and no problem. Its 92 #0056. Low number and one of only a Handful that got the Blacked out GMC grille lettering from factory. Its completely factory stock(almost) now. It was a nightmare for me, breaking and money pit but was a sick truck when it was running.
Stock motor, trans, turbo, intercooler, wheels(had z06) and tune back in but still have intercooler hose run thru fenderwell well, pump mod, k&n stock style air filter, 3in Exhaust and Im sure im forgetting more. I might pick up RPM CAI for it.

Mods were 74mm RPM/SyTYPerformance Turbo kit, built 700R4 with 3500 converter, Mildly Done Motor(from parted out ty), walbro 255FI w/BAP, HD Prop Shaft and ulimate chip w/custom tune. Pretty much the gist of it, never had at track. It just was a nightmare and if i could go back I wouldnt go as far as that. Sold all parts to a friend and some other stuff to a guy with a clone. Might do a small 20g Turbo but a good friend might buy it this winter or spring so not much will be done anymore just clean it up

Users who are viewing this thread