Established Member
103_2600.jpg

103_2598.jpg

103_2599.jpg

Last edited:

WhiteLightnin01

Toyo Destroyer
Established Member
+1 on the lower grill, I believe the badge on the tailgate is a SVT badge. Other than the lower grill truck looks great man.

Snap on MOFO

Established Member
+1 loose the svt on the bottom grill now. Other then that it looks great. Bottom grill looks like you just took white paint and a s v t cut out of cardboard and painted on.

ez112

Established Member
The only way one should be seeing the words "SVT" from the bumper area, is from an aftermarket heat exchanger (any one have a pic? lol)

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
nice...but like the others said the svt shit on the lower must go...and that other badge on the rear detracts from the truck so id ditch it too

SADF

Established Member
That looks like a kid wrote the SVT thing...not only would I never want to see it there, but its crooked. Other than that its a nice truck, although I would get some different headlamps to go with the blacked rear tail lamps to match.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Good looking truck man but like everyone else I am not crazy about the SVT on the lower grill or the badge on the tailgate but if you like them that is all that matters. Either way congrats :thumbsup:

Did you spell Lightning incorrectly intentionally? Or are you just messing with my mind?

Maybe he is an electrician and can put lights up faster then anybody else :-D

Users who are viewing this thread