The New Lfp Radiator Is Here!!!

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
The NEW LFP (www.LightningForcePerformance.com) radiator is now available!!! The price for the radiator is $369.00 shipped! If you want an LFP intercooler tank at the same time as the radiator purchase, it will be $179.00. The heat exchanger will be 299.00 shipped, if you purchase the radiator. Enjoy Guy's!!!

mavado007

Established Member
Here's some photos, they speak for themselves.

IMG_6388j.jpg

Reservoirsmall.jpg

Notched to fit with the Larger Race Radiator
Reservior3.jpg

I don't have any pics of the HE, can someone post it?

GodStang

Established Member
Guys my radiator and Heat Exchanger came in the other day and these things are unbelievable. The quilty is top notch.

WikedCobra

Established Member
Can someone post some before and after temp numbers to show what kind of improvement the new radiator will actually have? The radiator looks great, but how much does it really improve the cooling?

Thanks.

Boosted 03

Established Member
I just installed the LFP resevoir and radiator. SICK!!!! These pieces are amazing. Way better quality than I expected. The LFP radiator makes the Fluidyne look like an aluminum heap of trash. Other than looks, I'm not sure if the radiators perform any differently. My vote is for LFP!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
LFP,

Can you also post a pic comparing the dimensions of the stock radiator vs. your LFP rad?

stangfreak

Established Member
i was going to order a lfp but im waiting for something else thats going to be bigger...............i cant say yet!!! im starting to save

Users who are viewing this thread