The new HUMMER

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
It’s an abomination. Couldn’t be farther from what the H1 represented.

This will be perfect for the soccer moms and cuck’ed dads to use, to make their way to vote for Biden.

tenor.gif

F8l Vnm

Established Member
I like it. Like the looks and like the offroad chops. Your kidding yourself if you think it won’t sell. Even the loaded one at 110. Just 1-2 years ago guys were willing to pay 10-15 over sticker for a Raptor. A 2021 Power boost F150 will be around 79k. Everything is god damn expensive. People have money and this will sell. I don’t get into the insults on who buys them. Douche bag or not , these people have money.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

This will be perfect for the soccer moms and cuck’ed dads to use, to make their way to vote for Biden.
H1 didn't represent jack shit.

H1 was a M1097 with a stereo and leather dash matt. It was produced at the behest of Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's continued production was to fill the 90's gap from the Clinton Administration zeroing out the HMMWV budget.

(Ever wonder why they had unarmored HMMWVs in Somalia?)

Moving from the 9 and 10-series to 11-series (1114, 1151, 1152, 1165, 1167) ensured the H1's fate as it shared nothing in common with the new trucks. The minute AMG could, they killed it to chase the booming military sales.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
H1 didn't represent jack shit.

H1 was a M1097 with a stereo and leather dash matt. It was produced at the behest of Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's continued production was to fill the 90's gap from the Clinton Administration zeroing out the HMMWV budget.

(Ever wonder why they had unarmored HMMWVs in Somalia?)

Moving from the 9 and 10-series to 11-series (1114, 1151, 1152, 1165, 1167) ensured the H1's fate as it shared nothing in common with the new trucks. The minute AMG could, they killed it to chase the booming military sales.

You are right. H1 didn’t represent or mean jack shit... that is to the queers that you would not want associated with that vehicle. Only rugged men put the H1 to use. Unlike this new techy-turd. This pile of shit will be the epitome of having money and not a ****ing clue of what off road is.

My94GT

Established Member

eh, perfect for people like me with a 100 mile round trip commute but like sitting in a larger vehicle than the average sedan and have home projects to accomplish on most weekends where even a small bed and ability to tow is useful.

I doubt I’ll get one of these but every month I spend about 450 on fuel in my current ram, the EV offerings are becoming more and more tempting.

blk02edge

Established Member
eh, perfect for people like me with a 100 mile round trip commute but like sitting in a larger vehicle than the average sedan and have home projects to accomplish on most weekends where even a small bed and ability to tow is useful.

I doubt I’ll get one of these but every month I spend about 450 on fuel in my current ram, the EV offerings are becoming more and more tempting.
Damn that's a hell of a fuel bill.

My94GT

Established Member
Damn that's a hell of a fuel bill.

between my long work commute during the weekend and then a lot of driving around normally on the weekends I spend a lot of time at the pump. A truck that gets 16mpg best on highway just isn’t the best daily for my life currently. It’s super tempting to dump it now while trade values are so high and good get a Tesla or something similar

Users who are viewing this thread