The New Fast and The furious um....

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
The only thing that worries me, besides the fact that bow wow is in it, is that EVERY ricer is going to watch the movie, and think they are a super drifto king...I sense many nice rear wheel drive cars being wrapped around phone poles.

93Lchuy

Established Member
wait in the clip is that shelby that he is driving? they are killing it for street racing and now drifting

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I'm so sick of these home-boy bullshit movies. When are we gonna get a documentary type racing film that denotes a little bit of REALITY. I'm sure every crack dealer in my area that has 22" wheels is goin' to see this pile of shit.

95_XB331

Established Member
I thought this was coming out in '07--they must know this is a dying 'franchise' (import scene is declining). Looks like a rush job like #2, too bad Rhys is probably doing him a disservice being the only guy in the movie that can drive worth anything. And too bad for all the stunt drivers cause their raw driving skill has been airbrushed with 200% special effects by the artist--that likely doesn't know what a steering wheel does (believe me...). Sad.

Even worst after watching the trailer that I rather hope for a Gumball3k movie instead--at least the cars would be more interesting...

Last edited:

openaccount

Established Member
Everyone keeps ragging on this movie, but yall know every single one of us are going to go see it too. Diff between ricers and everyone else is that we will think the movie is just another horrible acting, with computer generated gay sences, (maybe some cool parts), and the ricers will think the whole movie is short of god.

::Sigh:: when will those silly ricers learn.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
openaccount said:
Everyone keeps ragging on this movie, but yall know every single one of us are going to go see it too. Diff between ricers and everyone else is that we will think the movie is just another horrible acting, with computer generated gay sences, (maybe some cool parts), and the ricers will think the whole movie is short of god.

::Sigh:: when will those silly ricers learn.

I will not see it. Ever.

SteveChris

Established Member
wow imports are crazy yo, they all gots the 5th gear ratio in reverse.. yet another scene of a car going 90 in reverse

Users who are viewing this thread