The new Dailey Driver!

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
So I've wanted a bike for awhile and felt it was time. So for the last few weeks I've been searching for a 600cc crotch rocket and found one I really liked. Got approved for the loan and she's mine! 2008 Honda CBR600RR with 11k miles.
It's needs a new tail fairing due to a crack but all in all it's a great bike!

aty9eny2.jpg

rabajyse.jpg

amyvyqar.jpg

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Congrats on your first bike. I hope you got her for cheap, she's a little beat up. Learn how to ride and jump sadle to something more serious :thumbsup:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Oh my next bike will be a ducati 999 or a 1000rr. Yea this one needs a few plastics that's it.

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
You sir, have large testicles! I wouldn't DD a bike anywhere near and or around the valley.

People drive like idiots around there! I used to live near Alma School Rd in Chandler. the amount of traffic was staggering.

Love the bike though!!

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
You sir, have large testicles! I wouldn't DD a bike anywhere near and or around the valley.

People drive like idiots around there! I used to live near Alma School Rd in Chandler. the amount of traffic was staggering.

Love the bike though!!

Lol yea but my wok schedule is 2pm-10pm and I work 15 min from the house so it's not horrendous. I'm off Val vista and university so not too far from where ya use to live.

CFRacer22

Established Member
Congrats on your first bike. I hope you got her for cheap, she's a little beat up. Learn how to ride and jump sadle to something more serious :thumbsup:

:rollseyes

To OP: don't let people like this diss on your 600. Modern 600s have more power and capability than 90% of riders out there. And usually people that make comments like this are riding liter bikes with 2" chicken strips

Also, now that you own a sportbike, please remove the term crotch rocket from your vocabulary

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member

To OP: don't let people like this diss on your 600. Modern 600s have more power and capability than 90% of riders out there. And usually people that make comments like this are riding liter bikes with 2" chicken strips

Also, now that you own a sportbike, please remove the term crotch rocket from your vocabulary

Yea I've heard the 600 is plenty! But I don't try and argue on this site lol! Ok, those words won't come out of my mouth, lol!

CFRacer22

Established Member
But I don't try and argue on this site lol! Ok, those words won't come out of my mouth, lol!

That's probably smart, tension seems to be high on this site most of the time, I guess it comes with the territory.

Congrats on the bike! Now...when you do get ready for something different, I would definitely recommend trying out the beautiful red headed Italian twins, but that's just my personal preference :beer:

Last edited:

CFRacer22

Established Member
I bet that duc is amazing!

Thanks. I really like it. Its sortof a mix between a full sportbike and a supermoto. It sits up more like a supermoto instead of leaned over. It corners incredibly and the torque is has coming out of the corners is even more fun. Plus its got the suspension to hop a few curbs/stairs/etc every now and then

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member

How did i come across as ''dissing'' the OPs bike?
Modern 600 or not it will never have more power than a 1000. Capability on the corners, yes for sure better than a few 1000cc bikes out there. And still the ninja 636 was the only one i found to be better than a few large cc bikes for overall performance. I stopped on the R1, not the fastest putting down only 175 whp and 85tq but unstoppable in the corners. So when you said '' riders like me that ride liter bikes with 2" chicken strips" what are you trying to say with that comment?

CFRacer22

Established Member
How did i come across as ''dissing'' the OPs bike?
Modern 600 or not it will never have more power than a 1000. Capability on the corners, yes for sure better than a few 1000cc bikes out there. And still the ninja 636 was the only one i found to be better than a few large cc bikes for overall performance. I stopped on the R1, not the fastest putting down only 175 whp and 85tq but unstoppable in the corners. So when you said '' riders like me that ride liter bikes with 2" chicken strips" what are you trying to say with that comment?

Maybe you don't fit in that category, but over my 22 years of experience in motorcycle riding, whether it be on an MX track, in the woods, on the street, at a track, the people that talk the most trash are many times the worst riders.

On sport bikes, most of those people are riding liter bikes or Hayabusas with huge chicken strips. Again, maybe you don't fit into this category, but a large majority of people on 1000cc bikes that tell new riders on 600cc bikes to upgrade to 'something more serious' (as you put it) would fit in that category.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Thanks. I really like it. Its sortof a mix between a full sportbike and a supermoto. It sits up more like a supermoto instead of leaned over. It corners incredibly and the torque is has coming out of the corners is even more fun. Plus its got the suspension to hop a few curbs/stairs/etc every now and then

Yea my boss had that. He's a duc guy who talked me into getting a bike sooner than I planned. He has 07 S4R and it's pretty sweet!

Last edited:

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Maybe you don't fit in that category, but over my 22 years of experience in motorcycle riding, whether it be on an MX track, in the woods, on the street, at a track, the people that talk the most trash are many times the worst riders.

On sport bikes, most of those people are riding liter bikes or Hayabusas with huge chicken strips. Again, maybe you don't fit into this category, but a large majority of people on 1000cc bikes that tell new riders on 600cc bikes to upgrade to 'something more serious' (as you put it) would fit in that category.

Oh i gotcha. I agree 100% with you there. This is only year 8 for me but my ass has set, riden and dragged knees pretty much on every kind of sport bike out there. Stopped on the R1 last year and couldnt be happier. Love the ducati aswell, i had the 07 ducati 1098. But the damn thing was so much money to maintain and work on. Plus the dry clutchs are such a turn off for me. Well as long as we dont have chicken strips we'll be all good lol. That is a good one man :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread