The new Acura NSX

kaz109

Established Member
07-2016-acura-nsx-1.jpg

It doesn't look as bad from this angle

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Acura has been teasing us with this car for years... For that alone I could care less about it...
It does look good though.

Supernova

Established Member
Hard to be impressed with the looks of this car after seeing the GT. It just looks a little boring to me. I actually think the interior is more interesting than the exterior.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It doesn't look as bad from this angle

I agree, i do wish the steering wheel was made with a more interesting surface design/material. Perhaps, perforated leather or alcantara with contrast stitching.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Acura has been teasing us with this car for years... For that alone I could care less about it...
It does look good though.

^^This. They've been teasing this thing for around 10 years. Who gives a shit at this point.

To those saying it looks parts bin, the original NSX was parts bin like crazy. In spite of that, I'd still rock both of them.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
i dont know if serious or not but i agree. car is on point love it!

i think it looks better then the Ford GT. that red sets it off. maybe the GT needed to be a better color :shrug:

I agree, it is a great looking car. Its tough to decide which car I like better in the looks department, FGT or NSX. Cant wait to see the FGT in black.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely looks cool, it looks like a mix of a McLaren MP4 12c and R8. I still think the FGT looks way more aggressive, but both cars are cool.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
I hate this car specifically because it's a damn carbon copy of the Audi R8. Screw off Acura and your extremely unoriginal designs.

Acura literally took the R8 and moved the lines a little, and if you can't see that's exactly what they did then you are blind.

Last edited:

LightningTeg

Established Member
I doubt they spent all that time to copy an R8 lol. It just HAPPENs to look alot like an R8.

I'll wait until I see numbers to make judgment. I way prefer the old NSX looks greatly too. It will be interesting to see how this V6 Turbo combo compares to GT in terms of aftermarket and tuning

kaz109

Established Member
I am not waiting for performance numbers. If you remember the last NSX wasn't a world class performer and by SVTP standards it will be a let down for the price point. I however can't wait to drive it, the numbers might not do it justice but I feel the driving experience with be worth the price same as the 5.2 R8. I am curious about this AWD system though

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
I guess I'm the minority, I like this NSX. I also like both the new Ford GT and the new NSX more then the previous models. I would gladly take either one of these cars over the old versions.

Users who are viewing this thread