the NEW 2004 mustang...uh oh

phreakness

Established Member
the NEW 2005 mustang...uh oh

I got these from a said reliable source. I've been a lurker on several boards and had yet to see any of the pictures before

The concept:
concept 1

concept 2

the reality (GOD I HOPE NOT)

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/426000-426999/426980_6_full.jpg :burn:

:xpl: http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/426000-426999/426980_8_full.jpg :burn:

:xpl: http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/426000-426999/426980_10_full.jpg :burn:

:xpl: http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/426000-426999/426980_4_full.jpg :burn:

:xpl: http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/426000-426999/426980_14_full.jpg :burn:

oh my gawd what were they thinking. I just its a bad dream and i havent woke up yet. :nonono: :nonono:

If this is a repost please delete and accept my appoligies

Last edited:

phreakness

Established Member
the a$$ end is ugly, the interior is ok at best but that front clip is just a plain nightmare. I dont buy new cars i've own over 20 in my life and none of them new. The 2005 mustang concept was the first one I would seriously think about getting if production stayed fairly true to the concept. but if these pictures are true... i'll let my money sit in the bank and save for a benz

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Those are test mules...Not the finished product.If you read a few more car rags or do more research,I'm sure you'll see a few more pics of test mules around of the Stang and also of other cars....You don't really think that's how they will be finalized do ya?:bored:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I sure hope not. That looks like shit. It's too tall and bulky. The interior looks like a bunch of shit thrown together. I hope the end result is better.

phreakness

Established Member
yea i know the lepard print wont be in the fashion. but I am thinking that the clock is ticking and the 2005 stuff should be finalized pretty quick so supliers and fabs can start producing. I just really really disapointed in the front end of that car the concept was dead on what was needed... this thing is just ......just.... just.... UUUGGGGHHHH

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
i wanted the hood scoops... and didnt get it... now im sadden....the interior is cheesy i dont like those gauges they mixed to man shitty parts into the pot, really i only think the new stangs r the good ones i dont like the fox bodys and the classic ones are best left untouch, and now they want to put all this stuff 2gether? naw i like the concepter more.

SVT Cobra

Established Member
i like the concept much better(as 99.9% would agree). however, all these so called "spy pics" lead me to believe Ford(or whoever took the camouflage spy pics), are trying to deceive us so we'd be surprised and like the finished product more, with great relief. at least i hope so :thumbsup:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
I HOPE those pics aren't for real, if so, I think all of those saving up for the 05 GT or 06 Cobra will just buy an 04 Cobra :lol:

If they look that ugly, I'll be sick! PLEASE don't let it be like the Mustang II :xpl:

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
i dont know... the more i look at the exterior, the more i like it. i can picture it without all that spy crap on it including the wheels.. and i end up with a pretty nice picture in my head. if ya ask me, the final products is gonna be hot. save for the interior... i have no comment on the interior..... its better that way.........

I saw that car on the road the other day. The pictures I know are real are the last 3, so the first 2 probably are too I would bet. The car had the covering front to back though, so I didn't get a view of the front or tail lights. I clearly saw the interior though. Look pretty nice. Damn thing was quick and hard to keep up with (in my Durango at least)!!

tvguy

Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
I sure hope not. That looks like shit. It's too tall and bulky. The interior looks like a bunch of shit thrown together. I hope the end result is better.

Couldn't agree more!! Looks like this 03 is the last Ford I will ever buy if that's what the 05 looks like. I hate every concept I've seen. Talk about ruining a vehicle. Geez. Less than a year folks. Less than a year.
pacotaco

Last edited by a moderator:

KaosFire

Established Member
I seem to recall alot of ppl saying that the 99+ was really ugly and Ford messed up big time (this was around when the 99+ style was released).

You guys really needed to lighten up, cuz when you see it in person, it'll probably look amazing, or will grow on you.

tvguy

Originally posted by KaosFire
I seem to recall alot of ppl saying that the 99+ was really ugly and Ford messed up big time (this was around when the 99+ style was released).

You guys really needed to lighten up, cuz when you see it in person, it'll probably look amazing, or will grow on you.

You may very well be right. However I have a friend who's a videographer and has shot some of the 05 Mustang for Ford. He wore a lipstick cam hidden in addition to his regular gear as Ford takes every Beta tape he shoots. For obvious reasons. From what I saw I am not impressed. And I'm talking about the lipstick cam. It showed everything and was quite clear. It is not exactly what we will see come next September, but it is close. In the next coming months, the "spy" vehicles we see will be closer and closer to the real thing. In my opinion they have a LONG way to go. And the fact that no Cobra is offered the first year is even worse. That is absolutely ridiculous. Ford is blowing the bunny on this one. Lucky for them they have no real competition. I wonder what the EVO and STI will be like then?
pacotaco

Users who are viewing this thread