The Mustang Game

Ranman23Player

Established Member
I'm not sure how this will go down here but its a pretty fun little game that I saw on another forum that I'm on.

How the game goes: Pick a place, person, or thing to take a picture with that involves your mustang in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the challenge will get the honor to pick the next request. Please try to set the challenge do-able so the game can continue. If the challenge cannot be meet within 24 hours, then that person can go ahead and pick a different request.

Some simple rules:
1) No photoshop
2) Lets keep the REQUESTS SIMPLE AND DOABLE so the game can
move along faster! If the challenge cannot be meet within 24 hours, then that person can go ahead and pick a different request.
3) Please only post pictures of your mustang this way you will actually go out and take pics to meet the demand.
4) No duplicates Allowed, let's be creative.
5)Once the requirement was met please, put your request in BOLD AND A BIGGER SIZE FONT.
6. You cannot FULFILL your OWN REQUEST.
7. I you wish to participate but you don't own a mustang write down "svtperformance.com" on a piece of paper and put it on your window when you take the picture.

First challenge:
Take a pic of your mustang in front of walmart with a bottle of water on the roof.

jarryd2018

Established Member
I'm patiently awaiting the challenge that says post your mustang in the driveway on jackstands with no engine or front suspension.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Haha I like where this game is going. I don't have any photo hosting accounts and I hear Photobucket sucks, what's a good one to go with now so I can play along?

silverstang01

Established Member
ran down to walmart and got one let me know if its acceptable.(pic from i phone)

let me know so i can pick next location

Next Challenge is take a photo outside a Burger King with any size drink on your hood.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread