The most Horrible Shocking sight .......

svt03cobra10th

Established Member
I saw the most horrible shocking thing that I have seen in a while. My installer is installing every single Steeda suspension mod that we can put on our cars. He called me and told me since he was this far into to bring the exhaust (Bassani SS catted X and catback, which was laying in my office here at the house), and it would only add $50 to my bill. Anyway, he opens the bay door and there it is in all it's glory. My entire IRS system laying in the floor. I hope to never see that again. :eek:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Just think of the fun your'e gonna have when it's all back together though. :beer:

svt03cobra10th

Established Member
Indeed because when she comes home today, I have a 2.8 pulley, complete idler set, Accufab tb and polished plenum, 95mm Maf, NGK TR6s and the Predator should be here tomorrow with a custom tune from Rick at Amazon.

Snake40

Established Member
I would like to know what dyno you are going to use , if any.
It may offer a shorter drive for me than Dallas.

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
I just did the exhaust of my girl's Dads car. (98 Cobra).... he was trippin when he saw me get the sawzall and cut the h pipe bolts...lol Then pull all the tails out. Best part was when I said fire it up, have a good one, and he drove away with a woody!! Loud.. Flows and off road set-up.. sounds killer!

jordanvraptor

Established Member
The worst sight of my Cobra was when they told me I needed a new transmission. Went into the bay and it looked like it had been gutted. Driveshaft laying on the floor, transmission in pieces, big gaping hole where T56 should be.... Wasn't pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread