The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Taurus worth considering? Local gun shop has a PT92 AF 9mm for 350. Taurus g2c 9mm are $300.

I’ve had one Taurus that I bought despite their less than stellar reputation
It was a pos.(PT9 feeding problems/FTF)
I hear their revolvers function but quality is lacking
Just my experience

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
For the record, did Minneapolis Police Department ever state if George Floyd was guilty of passing fake $20's?

jaxbusa

Established Member
What is he holding in is left hand?
IMG_3143.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
No, but it's a valid question isn't it?
Never said it wasn't.

All I'm saying is they can't put him on trial to determine his innocence or lack thereof. Also, the court of public opinion has declared him not guilty, and that's that.

Posts and likes are not mine.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
For the record, did Minneapolis Police Department ever state if George Floyd was guilty of passing fake $20's?

I do not believe so although it is beside the point IMO. Even if he did the counterpoint could be that he was not aware. Say he was aware, would that justify his death?

I do not think this is a path MPD would want to go down.

shurur

Established Member
Never said it wasn't.

All I'm saying is they can't put him on trial to determine his innocence or lack thereof. Also, the court of public opinion has declared him not guilty, and that's that.

In a sense the public has finally become a "Fully Informed Jury."

Now pass laws to force the courts to force judges to fully inform juries.
It is a double edged sword for the defense or against,,but screw it.

Fully Informed Jury Association

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I do not believe so although it is beside the point IMO. Even if he did the counterpoint could be that he was not aware. Say he was aware, would that justify his death?

It was a question that I have not seen an answer to. Simple as that.

Not sure "WHY" you had to turn it into a death justification issue. That's NOT what I said or asked about.

Last edited:

bglf83

Established Member
Can a store owner legally use deadly force against looters in Texas after sunset?

I cannot find a straight answer on this on Google.

Texas does not require people to retreat from attack. Deadly force can be used to protect private property.

I say all that to say, it better be your store and you better have real risk of looting before you pull the trigger.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Taurus worth considering? Local gun shop has a PT92 AF 9mm for 350. Taurus g2c 9mm are $300.

Taurus used to have a pretty bad reputation for their semi autos but I've heard the pt92 is pretty good. It's made at the old beretta factory. Their newer guns have a lot of praise such as the G3 and G2c. I have the tx22 as a pinker and it's one of my favorite guns, eats any ammo I run flawlessly

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

A buddy said he had heard a report that it was someone else. I asked him if he could remember where he heard/read that. I'm waiting to hear back from him.

EDIT: Can't remember, but he thought it was on local TV news.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I've also read conflicting reports of whether small businesses are covered for rioting, so I asked our insurance agent. He's licensed in MN and WI.
Here's his response:
"Yes, damage to business due to rioters is covered under standard business policies. This would mean damage to the buildings, contents, but also loss of business income."

However, as someone had posted earlier (I think it was on SVTP), some businesses had stopped some of their insurance because of the loss of income from the china virus... IDK.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I've also read conflicting reports of whether small businesses are covered for rioting, so I asked our insurance agent. He's licensed in MN and WI.
Here's his response:
"Yes, damage to business due to rioters is covered under standard business policies. This would mean damage to the buildings, contents, but also loss of business income."

However, as someone had posted earlier (I think it was on SVTP), some businesses had stopped some of their insurance because of the loss of income from the china virus... IDK.
Again, my aunt is a insurance adjuster out of Indy that does business/corporate insurance. Riots and Terrorism are policy add ons. Vandalism and Theft are standard, but have deductibles etc.

Most businesses insurance is going to be taken to cover employee and customer lawsuit as well as storm damage.

It's a bullshit argument either way. Might as well say "why everyone mad about Floyd, his family has life insurance"

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Maybe I missed it, but is there any video from police body cams, security cameras or private phones that show the moment Floyd was taken out of the police cruiser and put to the ground?

Hef

Established Member
Taurus used to have a pretty bad reputation for their semi autos but I've heard the pt92 is pretty good. It's made at the old beretta factory. Their newer guns have a lot of praise such as the G3 and G2c. I have the tx22 as a pinker and it's one of my favorite guns, eats any ammo I run flawlessly
I have the G3, I think it's a great gun at an awesome price

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Maybe I missed it, but is there any video from police body cams, security cameras or private phones that show the moment Floyd was taken out of the police cruiser and put to the ground?
I read he never made it to the police cruiser in the first place. Allegedly, he "refused" to get in.

Users who are viewing this thread