The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

Hef

Established Member
So......quarantined for 2 months, finally able to go to a bar or a restaurant for dinner and now these idiots riot shutting down businesses in the rioting area again. Not to mention some of these mom and pop businesses were struggling from the Covid stuff, finally able to open and people tear up their place. A$$wipes

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
R9U6A8UH.jpg

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Joshua Feuerstein

40 mins ·
This is DALLAS! These loads of bricks are placed “randomly” on the corners of streets the nights of these riots? Coincidence?
You’re NAIVE if you don’t think there are major political strategists behind these “spontaneous” riots!
SHARE ... BECAUSE FAKE NEWS WONT!

View attachment 1643501

Tin foil hat fake news.

Replying to
@ElijahSchaffer
Those bricks are on Commerce...they are part of the crosswalk Commerce at Market....they’re replacing a water line underneath the street and ripped those bricks up weeks ago."

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
We had a peaceful protest here, and as they left, the violent ones moved in. Mostly teens and 20's, looked liked burb kids. You know they are looking for trouble when half of them had 1/2 gallon milk jugs in their backpacks.
Residents were out at 5 this morning, by 10 most of the glass is swept into the street. City is running street sweepers to pick it up. They set some dumpsters on fire, and the SOS/Judicial building. Fire was just in the lobby and didn't spread.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

This quite possibly, the most depressing thing to happen during my life time. I remember the 92 riots, this makes that look like a school yard brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread