The Mach I's are awesome..

N20D5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by STrikerSix
hehe Ws6 ans SS will go to almost 12falt with 10shot..w tith everyting else bone srock.. babby brther still can't take out the 02 stock for stock and the 03 Bra when facing a tock for stock Ws6 not SS runs within.15 man i am not impressesed with this hp thing..01-02 Ws6 and SS don't even sweat the mach its funny.. becasue alot of people have put alot of faith inits perforamnce

don't go Chevy vs Frd try pontiac.. they use specail spring and carefully adusted monotubes.. outhandle, out skid and out accelerate oh and in an Automatic try it you'll see

and ws6 /ss stop in less distsnce.. due to precision proportioning sytems( bosche)

cant seem to shaket eh ghost that ben hauntgn you for more thana decadeand then ome you never owned he 80's syclone /TTA GN/ GNx and the l98 Ioc went back and fort but tenths witht the 5.0

as still s/c it at best marginally faster. at best..use a auto Ws6 and youhave your hands full 13 flats conisent..

and let say this the ws6 ss respond massively to low dose ry shot NOS upto 125..amd that alone put an everythign else stock car with $600 in mods diectly into the 11's now adda TC annitos..nd your in big trouble.. hp doesn't win races synergy does

Maybe you should sell the C4 and get some grammar and English lessons. On second thought, sell the WS6, you're going to need all the money you can get.

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by N20D5OH
Maybe you should sell the C4 and get some grammar and English lessons. On second thought, sell the WS6, you're going to need all the money you can get.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete

STrikerSix

Established Member
Again.. other than FF &MM i've seen no dta tpo support including at the track they run no better tha a 01 obra. maybe a hioair or couple clicks.. but you guys a ohhhing and ahhing.. this should be your GT performance..

i'll give you a little insight on my Foavorite car company without the F's they' ve lost direction..

in the market segment..

someone said the Sti Wrx llooks far worse.. well if your not young at heart it does.. i'm an olf foggy and i''d be laughimng in a nsti if a mach pulled up next to me.. the reletive ease of modibility vs the pontetial ET.. boost control chip and nos.. and you be spending thousands to even keepup and that only in a straight line.. once the road becomes curvy.. well see ya..

in places like autralia were ford and Gm have some awesome v-8 these Sti are used by criminals in ranining day inner cuty smash and grabs cause not only can they match the interceptor hard accerleratin they can squeeze down tight roads and crush the hevier cars handling.. and they don't get cuaght.. the reg Wrx has demonstrated this..

perhaps ford shouldlook to making an overall better car.. lord.. it the Z06 can play with the exoctics and handle on rails.. you tell me ford can't do it unless you are to pay 150k for a Ford GT... and thats the most recent price msrp..not 120

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by Zate
nothing spectacular yet.. havent been back to the track with the 4:30s and everything yet..

13.5@104 stock.. chris (guy with teh blue one in his sig) did a 13.2@104 stock.

I have seen them trap as high as 107 stock.

Very nice!

pete:thumbsup:

STrikerSix

Established Member
Again.. other than FF &MM i've seen no dta tpo support including at the track they run no better tha a 01 Cobra. maybe a hair or couple clicks.. but you guys are ohhhing and ahhing.. this should be your GT performance..

i'll give you a little insight on my Favorite car company without the F's they' ve lost direction..

in the market segment..

someone said the Sti Wrx
looks far worse.. well if your not young at heart it does.. i'm an old foggy and i''d be Laughing in an Sti if a Mach pulled up next to me.. the reletive ease of modibility vs the pontetial ET.. boost control chip and nos.. and you be spending thousands to even keepup and that only in a straight line.. once the road becomes curvy.. well see ya..

in places like autralia were ford and Gm have some awesome v-8 these Sti are used by criminals in ranining day inner cuty smash and grabs cause not only can they match the interceptor hard accerleratin they can squeeze down tight roads and crush the hevier cars handling.. and they don't get cuaght.. the reg Wrx has demonstrated this..

perhaps ford shouldlook to making an overall better car.. lord.. it the Z06 can play with the exoctics and handle on rails.. you tell me ford can't do it unless you are to pay 150k for a Ford GT... and thats the most recent price msrp..not 120

I'm not bashing.. cause my wife has wellmodded 99 GT i had a vortech 99 cobra.. and a 95 Gt-s lightweight.

i truly do love ford ..i also love GM...i a confused.. with the whole Mach /gt / cobra.

Bob lutz had brought upmore than onces that the last 02 Ws6 /Firehawk and S should have had the LS6 installed.. though penny pinchers nixed the idea.

hell the Mach has to worry about the caddy Cts -v as well a the 03 cobra in stock form
youve alllheard of rope a dope.. ithink Gm is unfairly leaving itself opren to badyblows that it can take and then unleash some vvery serios puhrod engines....i mean christthe Mach is OK.. thts it.. an Evo or Sti wil smck it down.. and god for bid its wet outside.. and Gm with a pushrod 500 hp motor NA in the LS6 C6 c'mon.. don't you guys go fishng your being baited..

bottom line a champ trains its ass off not sit on its luarel as there is nothing in it price range to challenge it.. hell the Evo and Sti make a serious ca as do some strong auot ws6 and even S.. they run within a few .1 of the 03.. foget about the Mach..anotherexploit on your loyalty.. hell give me alighweight mach light a Mach -s then i'll be a bit more impresed..

oh and i totally agree.. anbput the nos your Mach is a much higher compression motor than the 9.5 to 1 01 cobra.. 9.5 to one. you wonder since thats the max compresion that will still allow 1 bar of boost in somewhat safely.. and thata the Ls1 achilies ha.. i was never ment to be seriously booster .. but Nos.. through a 100 shot on a bone stock Auto post 00 Ws6 and watch it dropto 12 flat or even tickle the high 11's..

were is ford lately.. are they plannig secret vehicles

i havemore that most readable

Zate

Established Member
i think your on crack. (supported by the unreadability of your post.. not just your views)
STi is a great car.. i am a Subaru fan from WAY back (previous 3 cars were Turbo Subarus, WRX here and 2 turbo subarus in Australia) but the STi is not quicker than the Mach1 from a roll. I know this because i've raced a friends WRX , we are neck and neck, and he has raced a friends STi, and pulled on it pretty badly..

i know all about the ram raiding in Australia with the WRXs/Sti.. i lived in australia until 3 years ago..i am Australian.. and i still choose the mach1 over the Sti..i could have had either..

I have personally seen Mach1s run much better times than stock 01 Cobras.. if you read above, Chris ran a 13.2@104 bone stock.. havent seen many 01 cobras pull that off. Several magazins have tested the 01 and mach1 back to back and found the mach1 faster.

Last edited:

N20D5OH

Established Member
Seeing as you only live in Ft. Meyers, you should come up here and run me and Zate at the track. These cars are very comparable to the F-body and you are one of the only tools I have seen bashing them. I understand you're upset because they quit making the F-Bodies. You probably work for the company that supplied them Window motors, I'd upset too.

Anyway, go look in the Timeslip thread. My car went 13.264 @ 104.10 in completely bone stock trim down the air in the tires. Again, I offer you to come down our way and see just how slow these cars are. Better hurry though, I won't be stock for much longer. :)

*edit - Figured I'd save you the trouble of trying to find the timeslip, it might take you all day.

1326.jpg

Last edited:

Zate

Established Member
yeah.. come to our track day.. my website.. www.tamparacing.com is holding an open track day at bradenton motorsports park.. its $25 if you prepay.. as many runs as you want all night.. fully prepped track.. fod available.. spectators are $5.

come on up and see how slow mach1s are.. we'll be happy to point out all the differences between the mach1/cobra/GT :)

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
striker? What are you talking about....I dont want to turn this into a battle of words of this is better than that....but unless you have been sleeping for a year or so...Ford's 2003 Cobra is spanking everything out there....with just bolt ons. Mine is in the low 11's and high 10s with just a 50 shot. Stock Eaton Supercharger.

The Mach 1 is one fast car for turning low 13's at 104 to 105 mph stock...that car will soon be in my garage too. With just sticky tires the car is in the 12's I am sure.

I have had 74 musclecars from the 60s to now....the new Cobra is by far the best I have owned and that Mach 1 for what she has in there is simply amazing. A better setup car for drag racing than the earlier Cobra's or present Cobra...thats whats so cool about it..much easier to put some better axles in and slicks and rip out of the hole with these babies.

Yes, I have owned LS1 Ram Air F bodies too...they are fast too....but GM killed them for a reason...they just couldnt keep up with the following that Ford has with the Mustang. Fords king is the Mustang(a 4 seater Pony/Musclecar) and GM's is the Vette.(a 2 seater sports car)

Dont even think of getting me started with those mommy grocery getter cars with turbos and spoilers....WRX(STi) or Evolution. They are a fun car for the new generation...but they still sound like shit compared to any Muscular V8. Its just a fad that will pass ....the Mustang will live on forever.

Just my 02 cents....

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (22 lbs of boost and nitrous)
2003 Mach 1(not here yet...soon I hope)

N20D5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
striker? What are you talking about....I dont want to turn this into a battle of words of this is better than that....but unless you have been sleeping for a year or so...Ford's 2003 Cobra is spanking everything out there....with just bolt ons. Mine is in the low 11's and high 10s with just a 50 shot. Stock Eaton Supercharger.

The Mach 1 is one fast car for turning low 13's at 104 to 105 mph stock...that car will soon be in my garage too. With just sticky tires the car is in the 12's I am sure.

I have had 74 musclecars from the 60s to now....the new Cobra is by far the best I have owned and that Mach 1 for what she has in there is simply amazing. A better setup car for drag racing than the earlier Cobra's or present Cobra...thats whats so cool about it..much easier to put some better axles in and slicks and rip out of the hole with these babies.

Yes, I have owned LS1 Ram Air F bodies too...they are fast too....but GM killed them for a reason...they just couldnt keep up with the following that Ford has with the Mustang. Fords king is the Mustang(a 4 seater Pony/Musclecar) and GM's is the Vette.(a 2 seater sports car)

Dont even think of getting me started with those mommy grocery getter cars with turbos and spoilers....WRX(STi) or Evolution. They are a fun car for the new generation...but they still sound like shit compared to any Muscular V8. Its just a fad that will pass ....the Mustang will live on forever.

Just my 02 cents....

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (22 lbs of boost and nitrous)
2003 Mach 1(not here yet...soon I hope)

/me claps

:)

Users who are viewing this thread