Magnaflow Cat-Back w/MRT chrome tips
K & N FIPK
LFP Heat Exchanger
TR6 Plugs
Billetflow Ass-End Brace
14mm IRS Bolts
MGW Shifter
MM FLSFC's (Waiting to be Installed)

The tune was done with a SCT x-cal 2. Numbers were 474/525 SAE Corrected. I was quite happy, especially with the torque numbers. I wasn't expecting that.

Now if the Orioles can only do that well this year.

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
That is alot to do at once. You must have been beside yourself with the power increase :rockon:

Secesh

Established Member
pj_rage said:
That is alot to do at once. You must have been beside yourself with the power increase :rockon:

I wanted to get it over with. Or more precisely my little list kept growing. It was raining last night when I picked it up and now we're suppose to get some rain/snow mix tonight. Hopefully things will clear up for the weekend.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Nice job..I have similar mods and was QUITE suprised when they were all on and it was tuned. Damn...all I have to do is touch the gas and I got the boost going!

Secesh

Established Member
Plausible?

So are the numbers I got plausible or not? The guy that bought my previous '03 said no way; that the tuner was either playing with the numbers or his dyno is way off. Personally I have no idea. I thought it hp was pretty much what I expected, but the torque was certainly more than I could have hoped for.

Any thoughts? :shrug:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Those numbers sound plausible to me. I am planning on doin pretty much the same thing with mine + a Stage IV Stiegy......can't friggin WAIT!!! Congrats!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Secesh said:
So are the numbers I got plausible or not? The guy that bought my previous '03 said no way; that the tuner was either playing with the numbers or his dyno is way off. Personally I have no idea. I thought it hp was pretty much what I expected, but the torque was certainly more than I could have hoped for.

Any thoughts? :shrug:
I ran pretty much that setup for almost a year and dynoed almost exactly what you did.........

Secesh

Established Member
IronTerp said:
I ran pretty much that setup for almost a year and dynoed almost exactly what you did.........

Thanks. If I ever get the nerve to take it to the track then i'll find out for sure what it has.

Users who are viewing this thread