The lil' 1.7KB that could :D

GitDat

Established Member
I'm mainly stoked about my trap speed. It's insane! Check sig for details :rockon: That's at about 3660 race weight too. According to ET calculators I should be hitting 510rwhp to hit that trap :eek: I had it on the dyno just 2 hours before taking it to the track. It's definitely making 450rwhp.

sedanman

Established Member
Thats awesome thats only .5 mph behind my car that put down 492/464 with 3850 race weight. What was your 1/8 time and mph?

GitDat

Established Member
sedanman said:
Thats awesome thats only .5 mph behind my car that put down 492/464 with 3850 race weight. What was your 1/8 time and mph?

Hey what's up chief :coolman: 1/8th was 7.7 @ 95.72mph :eek: I think I'm gonna go back to the track Wednesday and experiment with the boost-a-pump. I think I was leaning out with those kind of crazy trap speeds. That's insane for a GT with just exhaust and a KB :D

Last edited:

sedanman

Established Member
Heck yeah it is, we will have to line up, up there I will be there wed. as well. What time are you leaving to go up there I think we live near each other.

GitDat

Established Member
sedanman said:
Heck yeah it is, we will have to line up, up there I will be there wed. as well. What time are you leaving to go up there I think we live near each other.

Usually right after work. So leaving from the north side at about 5:15 - 5:30 :burnout:

motorcitycobra

Established Member
the the math for the calculations for trap speed and ET are based on minimum required flywheel numbers. so that jives w/ your rearwheel results.

GitDat

Established Member
Hit 122.56mph the last day of the track this season.No new ET but I'll take the new best mph :banana: I'm VERY happy with my car this year :-D

sedanman

Established Member
I could not beleive that MPH when I saw it flash up. That is one SICK 2V car!

Users who are viewing this thread