The lesser of two evils.

kaos

Established Member
Which would you choose and why. Your car is extremely dirty and has been rained on dried multiple times. But no bird droppings. But normally you wash it with Zaino and such.

A. Let it be until you can clean it properly.

B. Go to one of those drive up places where you put money into it and it sprays soapy water and you can rinse it. That's all I did, I didn't scrub it with their scrubber.

I know some of you guys will never let it get to this point, but I was here last week. I couldn't handle it. I'm very anal about trying to use the right products and I don't like to mix and match, but I lost it. I went to one of those drive up spots.

Now I'm wondering if the soap they use will strip off the wax or sealent people use. Am I going to have to start over with the Zaino?

kaos

Established Member
spree said:
I'd pick A)

You know what. I have always gone with option a, I always figuered that it must be better, but for some reason I thought that maybe I was doing more harm that way and so I changed it up.

Scott P

Established Member
The soap in run adn gun or touchless car wash places is pretty strong. But, it does get you car cleaner than nothing at all. Zaino is pretty tough and probably just fine. Washing with Z-7 and going over it with Z-6 is all you'll probably need.

I use the gun washes myself if I get caught without washing supplies away from home.

Users who are viewing this thread