The leftovers for cheap

Scott P

Established Member
Ok, I've waited on this stuff long enough. I've shut down my site and pretty much shuttered the business.I just have a few things left to get rid of. Take some of it, take all of it. It's not worth listing on ebay, so I figure I would let you kids have at it.

Shipping will be based on what you order and where you live. I don't have my business phone any more so, you have to pm me or email me at [email protected] with your wish list. Payment will be via PayPal.

Buffing Pads:

Yellow Curved Edge VC Cutting Pad - $4 each, Five for $16
Black Curved Edge VC Finishing Pad - $4 each, two left
Blue Curved Edge VC Finishing/Glazing Pad - $4 each, Five for $16, nine left
Black CCS Finishing Pad - $5 each, two left
Red CCS Hand Applicator Pads - $1 each

ClearKote Metal Polish - SOLD
ClearKote Disk Polish, cleans DVD's and CD's. Labels a little faded, but product good 2 oz I think. - $1 each, 5 for $4

Poorboy's QD+ Quarts - $5, One left

Microfiber Glass Towel - $1.50 each, 5 for $5, a bunch left.
Mean One, 600 gm towel and wicked fluffy - $3 each, 11 left
16x24 Yellow Soft Edge Towel - $5 for the two that are left
Microfiber Chenille Wash Mitt - $4 each, 6 for $20

Optimum Finish, original formula 32 oz - $10 each, six left
Optimum Metal Polish, original formula 8 oz - $5

Clean me out, will ya?

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Scott..very disappointed as I pmed you 5 times over the last several months asking what was left and telling you I was interested in picking up some items. You never replied. I understand you are busy and everything but to ignore a past customer isn't the way to handle business.

Scott P

Established Member
PM's replied to. Had a little trip to the ER when I helped break up a dog fight. A pit bull was clamped on the paw of the couple's other dog, an Aussie Shepherd/Border Collie. The victim dog bit me in a panic/self defense. I was riding my bike in the woods and had a three mile ride just to get home. It ain't fun driving a stick when your right had is bleeding and in a good amount of pain.

GTBill

Established Member
im in houston, i can take most of it off your hands, local pick up. Im on the south side. PM me with your number.

Users who are viewing this thread