The Largest For Sale Post Ever, Any Mod you need is here w/ lots of pics

roushstage2

Established Member
Here is one of the largest mods for sale post you will find. I recentally sold my 03 Cobra because I will be moving to graduate school in August. I have been purchasing these parts over the past 2 years in anticipation of installing them all at the same time and getting a tune. Since bigger and better things have come along that has changed. So everything is for sale.

I will separate everything by the type of mod. Everything was purchased for a stock 03 Cobra but some of the parts may be for other years and type of vehicle. I have a picture of everything, but if you would like further pics just ask. Most of these parts are brand new, I was not able to install any of these on my cobra but I did buy some of them already used.

All of the prices are asking prices and I may be willing to deal a bit. They are all + shipping and I will do my best to combine shipping if someone is interested in more than one thing. They are first come first served, with the highest offer. These are listed on other sites also.

First the engine parts

Brand new show polished Stage IV ported Steig. Blower. This supercharger also has a brand new 2.93 silver Billetflow pulley and hub already attached to the blower. Also after it was polished I purchased a Zoop Seal kit a seal all of the polished parts, therefore to clean the blower all that has to be done is to wipe it off with a rag. No oxidation.
sold

Brand new silver billetflow idler pullies with updated bracket. Comes with 3 100mm & 1 90mm pulley and new style idler bracket. Also comes with a Gates K080755 belt. New from billetflow these cost $254.95 + the cost of the belt.
SOLD

Ported and polished supercharger plenum and ported throttle body. The plenum was sealed with zoop seal so it is easy to clean. These look to be used before I purchased them, but they are in great shape. Also comes with the tb gasket.
SOLD

Unmarried diablosport predator in original box, with instructions and the USB cord to use with a computer. (I only used this to datalog some parameters)
SOLD

Lightning Force Performance Complete Lower pulley kit (Brand New) also includes a brand new 3.2 Alternator pulley. New this kit is 319.00 plus the alt. pulley.
SOLD

Diablosport Mafia, used to extend the MAF signal when the horsepower is increased beyond stock MAF range. It is used, but in great condition.
SOLD

Brand New Sieman Deka #60 injectors and harnesses. These are new and are in their original bags. New from LFP they cost $450.00.
SOLD

I have two sets of NGK TR6 spark plugs. One set was used when I got them and the other set is brand new. Brand new from LFP cost 16.50
New SOLD
Used set $9
parts44fw.jpg

12” JLT High Boost Cold air intake with custom paint. This is the entire kit which comes with the huge 12” filter, custom painted tube, MAF adaptor, chrome crankcase breather, tb adaptor, painetd fender plate, and connections for the valvecover. As you can see the tube is black with yellow flames (matched to Zince yellow) which are outlined with a silver pinstripe, the plate is painted black. This has not been used since the new paint.
SOLD
Kenne Bell 40amp. Boost – A – Pump used to extend the fuel pump range, including the Lethal Performance wiring upgrade kit and instructions. This has been installed but it comes with everything needed to install. Comes with the hobbs switch but the wires have been put together so it runs full time and there is no surge problem.
SOLD

UPR CAI that was on my car when I purchased it. The filter needs to be cleaned or a new filter. Comes with everything needed to install.
$40.00
image0139vu.jpg

A brand new Zex Nitrous Wet kit that is specifically for the 03-04 Cobra. I never installed it but the gentleman I purchased it from had started installing it but changed his mind. Never had nitrous ran through it. Comes with the brain center that adjust nitrous and fuel according to the bottle pressure. Comes with 75hp-150hp jets, 10lb bottle, bottle brackets, parts needed to tap into Schrader valve for fuel, and everything else needed for the install including instructions.
$400.00
image0451lm.jpg

image0439en.jpg

I also have an extra 10lb Zex nitrous bottle, I was going to paint the bottles with Zinc yellow flames and put them into trunk to use for shows.
Extra Bottle
$110.00
image0513qh.jpg

Brand new still in packaging NX blow down tube.
$12.00
image0548av.jpg

Used Zex purge kit. Comes with a switch, wiring, and an adaptor for the nitrous line.
$45.00
image0495pp.jpg

I have many more parts in the other sub-forums

Last edited:

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
pm me with you paypal address or mailing address, I want the JLT cold air. I have money ready to go. Thank you John

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
ill take the boost a pump and the new ngks for sure
and what will you let the injectors go for with out the harnesses?

thanks
J

roushstage2

Established Member
no_slow_svt said:
ill take the boost a pump and the new ngks for sure
and what will you let the injectors go for with out the harnesses?

thanks
J
I would like to see if anyone takes the injectors and harnesses first, unless someone wants only the harnesses.

roushstage2

Established Member
The Predator and Mafia are sold.
The banners are spoken for (the check is in the mail)

roushstage2

Established Member
There seem to be alot of people very, very, very interested in the idlers, injectors, tb/plenum and the STB. Bothe have been spoken for and have made commitments to send the money. Although I have not recieved th money yet I will wait to see if they send it first.
As of right now the following are spoken for
MM STB
Idlers
tb/plenum
injectors w/ harnesses
headlights

I will keep everyone updated.

Also one thing I forgot to post is the lower kit is an interchangeable kit with 4# ring.

roushstage2

Established Member
Update to parts for sale
The following parts are sold:
Headlights
Injectors/harnesses
TB/Plenum
Idlers
Predator
Mafia

The following parts are spoken for:
MM STB