The L is getting A...!

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
The Lightning is going in to strictly performance to get the top of the line motor put in her on mon. cant wait to pulley the hell out of her!!! Leave suggestions on what i should do would like to see what yall guys think!:beer:

FordFanStan

Established Member
haha I thought he meant his L is going to be strictly for performance from now on :lol: :D... I get it now. I wasnt doubting at all... Stan

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
What parts are you getting? Built long block, or more goodies? I cant wait to build mine, but its going to be a little while.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
If your going to be aiming for the numbers of 850-900, you might think about stepping up the rods to maybe an Oliver billet I beam and perhaps some diamond pistons. I believe in the over-build theory. Other than that, pulley and nitrous away

fullboogie

Established Member
Strictly Performance? Is that the same place that I see all the stickers on the rear windows of rice burners?!

Why not PSI Motorsports?

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
fullboogie said:
Strictly Performance? Is that the same place that I see all the stickers on the rear windows of rice burners?!

Why not PSI Motorsports?

Because stricly has proved themselfs and built badass trucks!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
02Lightningbolt said:
The Lightning is going in to strictly performance to get the top of the line motor put in her on mon. cant wait to pulley the hell out of her!!! Leave suggestions on what i should do would like to see what yall guys think!:beer:

02Lightningbolt said:
lol! I forgot who builds them some place here in houston i think and it is said to handle 850-900HP!

02Lightningbolt said:
Because stricly has proved themselfs and built badass trucks!

02Lightningbolt said:

You know, sometimes it's difficult not to be harsh with someone when they compose posts like this and answers questions in this manner. :nonono:

But so far, I'm succeeding.

Stewart

Morgan

Established Member
02Lightningbolt said:

Because I think PSI has built quite a few more Lightnings and is seen by most as the premier Lightning shop in Houston. Just curious is all, best of luck!

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
Morgan said:
Because I think PSI has built quite a few more Lightnings and is seen by most as the premier Lightning shop in Houston. Just curious is all, best of luck!

Well how much power has PSI's their motors handled?

Users who are viewing this thread