"The Imposter" Amazingly interesting documentary.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I highly recommend you watch this if youre into psychological thrillers/documentaries. Its incredibly captivating the whole way through.

[youtube_browser]auG_IuMHGZo[/youtube_browser]

Amazon.com: The Imposter: Frederic Bourdin, Adam O'Brian, Carey Gibson, Anna Ruben: Amazon Instant Video
"In 1994 a 13-year-old boy disappears without a trace from San Antonio, Texas. Three and a half years later he is found alive, thousands of miles away in a village in southern Spain with a story of kidnap and torture. His family is overjoyed to bring him home. But all is not quite as it seems. The boy- bears many of the same distinguishing marks he always had,- but why does he now have a strange accent? Why does he look so different? And why doesn't the family seem to notice these glaring inconsistencies? It's only when an investigator starts asking questions that this strange tale takes an even stranger turn."

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Obviously he's an imposter.

Lol well yeah, but its how he does it that's pretty amazing and the style of the documentary is great. Plus there are some nice twists that will leave you saying wtf plenty of times.

Honestly I had to double check to make sure this really happened. I couldn't believe this guy did what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread