the illegals!!......(very long)

ridebmxsvt

Established Member
tonight a friend and i were really bored lookin for somethin to do. so we got bored and decided to go to the local ice cream shop. we get there and a friend of ours, he has a blaze yellow wrx and anoher friend with his riced out civic. so we were all there talkin and mr wrx says oh its 10:30 lets go to mcdonalds(the city rice hangout). so all three of us go down in our cars and get to mcdoanlds. the entire parking lot is filled with riced out cars, wrx's, cobras, firebirds, little 15 drug dealers with their suburbans and excursion(more room o fit the system holmes.... lol) so anyway everyone is checkin out everyone elses cars when all of a sudden a yellow type r rolls in and honks and EVERYONE takes off and follows him.30-40 cars in a giant train headin downtown. we all get down town and its right from fast and the furious. its crazy. little one way streets goignunderneath highway overpasses under contruction with bunches of workers looking on. after driving threw here for long time we come to a giant parking lot with a mile long runway. everyone parks and a guy walks into middle of road witha flashlight, rices block off all sidestreets. and the first race rolls up. just soem civic vs focus. civic wins. second race two turbo civics. third(fianlly somethin cool) a friends twin turbo rx-7 vs firebird. rx-7 takes himoff the line then firebird just whizzes by him, had to have somethin on it. after race they pull on and some drugdealer kid gets out. is crazy what they can afford, i just wanna know what they tell there parents. next race a 5.0 mustang vs new cobra. dead even. really good race. now its like 11:50 i gotta be home at 12 and im liek 30 miles from home but the next race is my two good friends, wrx vs vr6 volkswagon corrado. wrx off the line but then corrado passes and wrx stops. he missed a gear so he just stopped. now we have to go. next race was another twin turbo rx-7 vs drivers editon vr6 gti but we didnt get to watch. my first night at the "illegals". it was crazy, i had no idea there was tuff goin on like that in my town.

Low151

Established Member
WTF??

Riced out Cobra's? If you ask me, the dope-heads in your town aren't driving Big ole SUV's. They are driving some riced out Cobras. WTF???? Oh well at least you had fun right? Just sorry you had to see that shit.

ridebmxsvt

Established Member
ya thats how it is here, it sucks. the kids sell drugs when they like 15 and 16, give there drunk uncs some moeny and have them go buy them a cobra, cause its a mustang. theydotn know a cobra is the best u can get pretty much but its more expenisve so it has to be better. thats there mentaility. so they buythe car, thell their parents they found it or something. or parents just dont care. then they have to euro it out cause this kids are just honda people at heart, but with more moeny to afford a cobra.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Hey sounds like a movie I once saw....... god what was that title................ The Fast and the lightning trashing?.............. no that wasnt it... geeeez someone help me...

ridebmxsvt

Established Member
yait was very fast adn furious style. supposedly the movie was based on people doin this in towns but i think teh people were just copyin the movie

captainoblivious

Slow Vehicles in Training
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Hey sounds like a movie I once saw....... god what was that title................ The Fast and the lightning trashing?.............. no that wasnt it... geeeez someone help me...
I think the movie was called The looks fast and angry mosquitos?

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
I think someone, maybe you sohowcome, needs to give ridebmxsvt some typing lessons. some of those typos are really bugging me.

"oh of course were goin back. im gonna take my camera so hopefulyl you gusy will agev some pics to see in a few days"

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by quick01snake
I think someone, maybe you sohowcome, needs to give ridebmxsvt some typing lessons. some of those typos are really bugging me.

"oh of course were goin back. im gonna take my camera so hopefulyl you gusy will agev some pics to see in a few days"

LOL@ teaching typing lessons hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread