The Hummer Guy.

taintedme

Established Member
so, i'm officially the Hummer guy. i took a position at Dew Hummer, here in st. pete. what a freaking blast. anyone have some offroading experiences with these beasts? i've been driving our offroad course like a damn animal all week. here's some fun from yesterday:

175176.jpg

trottlebody

Established Member
The H-1's are awesome. However I watched a Car and Driver review on the H-2, they said it was terrible off road, too much body roll, and that it was way to big for the trails. Thats what THEY said. However like I said I really like the H-1's.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
taintedme said:
wish they still made the H1. i'd love to test the limitations on that beast.

Join the military, the damn security forces wreck them all the time :nonono:

Geez. You don't have the sell the single most useless, pointless, idiotic vehicle ever produced (H2), do you?

I can't possibly imagine the caliber of douchebags you would encounter at a place like that.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
I just put some 40" swampers under an 03 h1 last week, I don't think I could buy any hummer other than the h1 alpha with the duramax tho.

motoman991

Banned
that doesn't look like much of an offroad course. Looks like you could go around that and not even use 4wd. I would never even considering getting an H2 or H3. The H1 would be the only one, but I doubt I will ever get one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread