The HOT 23 yr. old that was banging the 14 yr. old. MUST SEE!

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
I bet the husband is wearing a bag over his head at work.....I think I would just leave the state and change my name if I were him.

billyfe390

Banned
At first I thought the kid was a little gay for turning her in but now I know for sure that her hubby is gayer than richard simmons at elton johns house for not hitting that enough.

DougT

Established Member
Lucky Bastard!, I just back from Florida and it was all over central Florida News. Just think of the Shame she Brought her Family,Loss of Job, Husband,Friends.....

She'll be Hookin when she Gets outta the Pen....or workin at the Local 7-11 Store.

Good for the Kid though.:beer:

1SickSnake

Established Member
I guess she likes them small. That kid scored big time!! If I were the husband, I'd just go and kill my self. This is something that will never go away. The husband got owened by a 14 year old kid.:kaboom:

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
I understand it would be totally different if it was a guy teacher and a girl child, but i honestly dont think that theres any way the kid didnt want to do anything, i mean... id hit it ;)

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
i would love to be that kid at the trial (or whatever shes going to have) i'd make it a point to walk by her husband and comment on what a good teacher she is :beer:

CamaroSS

Established Member
I live in Tampa, and some of the pictures STAMPEDE3 posted are from our local car magazine. Makes & Models. Everyone here knows it for is's outragous price, stupid cars, and hot ass women. Never thought I would see a stock WS6 in there, but there it was, only mod was "NAWWZZZ!!" stock everthing, "I wanted to go for the sleeper look." :haha:

Well, that school is in my city, and I must say, there are some fine ass teachers araound here. :D

dtd01svt

Established Member
Well, now its been a couple days or so since he's gotten laid. How long until he rapes his dog!:lol:
Poor kid is probably going crazy.........nightmares....wet dreams....

If he only would have kept his mouth shut and not bragged about getting laid by his teacher......but how could you not brag about it!

Could you imagine his reaction when she first said "now pull down your pants and I'm going to straddle you in this backseat while your friend is driving" He had to have been like :dw: :eek:

Uhhhhh!!! OK!:-D

5.4 speedster

Banned
What a playa. you know all the girls in his grade want a piece now as they realize that he has matured as fast as they have. He will rule his highschool with an iron fist. Way to go kid!!!!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread