The Homeless

PSI87

Banned
How bad are they where you live?

I'm in St. Petersburg, FL and a lot of them seem to come out at night. There were a lot of them in Daytona Beach when I lived there... I'm just want a little feedback from you guys, Florida seems to have a lot of homeless; is it like that everywhere else?

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
PSI87 said:
How bad are they where you live?

I'm in St. Petersburg, FL and a lot of them seem to come out at night. There were a lot of them in Daytona Beach when I lived there... I'm just want a little feedback from you guys, Florida seems to have a lot of homeless; is it like that everywhere else?

Just a few...maybe like 2.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I honestly dont ever see any, I go to school on 8-mile near detroit too. I guess if I went downtown I may see more.

u n v kenny

Established Member
We have a lot in Jacksonville.

By the way, Jacksonville is #4 in the nation with beating up Bums...

LOL

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
We had a few in Nashville when I was growing up, but I have yet to see one here in NC.

blinelaxd27

Established Member
i work at a hotel downtown boston and we have a ton always sleeping in the back alley and begging for money and trying to come into the hotel to sit around and do god knows what in the bathrooms. kinda sad to throw them out but what are you gonna do...

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I would guess Florida gets the brunt of them due to the warmth down there. DC and Baltimore have there share but nothing worth noting.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
We have a program to get rid of them

It's called winter, 10 degrees out right now.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
NYC is the top for bums......we don't have a problem here. Never seen one.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
St. Pete sucks! I worked down there last summer downtown building Tastings, the wine bar near the Dali museum...we had to chase bums out of the job site all the time. They would come in and try to grab anything they could...we ended up putting duct tape over the end of a nail gun to keep pressure on it and having a guy stand at the door to keep them out...never shot it, but they knew what it would do.

Users who are viewing this thread