• I did not like it

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • I will wait until rental

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thenexlevel

Established Member
So I was forced into seeing this movie by friends this past weekend and I wanted to hear what other people thought about it...

I'm confused by what caused the whole thing, was it due to the bees disappearing and nature got pissed at humans or was the bees disappearing just like humans due to nature? They briefly talked about it at the very beginning of the movie and then never brought it up again...? You would then think people would be smart enough to put on gas masks or at least the military would hand them out when the outbreak started happening...?

What really pissed me off was the movie made it seem like by closing the doors and windows, houses and cars were AIR TIGHT...how does that make any sense?

And the part where the tiger trainer gets his arms torn off while he is standing there...way too unbelieveable.

wickedsvt2002

Established Member
I was confused to where the bees fit in too. Seemed to me that nature was fed up and attacked humans. Pretty much stop destroying the planet or we'll kill you.

My favorite part was the dude getting run over by the lawn mower.

bam

Established Member
I genuinely wanted to give it a chance. Mark Wahlberg was a puss. Acting was terrible. Some really fake looking stuff. And the whole thing seemed rushed. I can see a movie like this being the shooting of a first draft of the script with no revision or second thought at all.

Awful.
Coincidentally, the friend I saw it with expected it to be awful and loved it.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Buddy's greenhouse was used in the movie. Wonder if they mention it in the credits lol! Glad I didn't see it from what I've been hearing.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
The more I hear about this movie, the more it sounds like a SciFi channel Movie! Like SS Doomtrooper, or Man-Thing, or maneater!

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
After "The village" I vowed to never watch an M. Night Shyamalan movie again. Talk about bad movies :nonono:

Thrust

Established Member
The happening sucked worse than a 2 peso crack whore. That movie was terrible.
Dinocroc ftmfw +65000!!

Sonic_GT

Established Member
I saw it today and wanted to punch myself for wasting the money on it. Not the type of roll for Wahlberg at all.

Users who are viewing this thread