"The Guzzler" Waffle Weave Towel ( REVIEW )

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Took advantage of the free shipping on Pinnacle

Washed my Stang this morning and decided to use my newsplit fiber WW. i cut the tag off and moved on to drying. I let the water sheat away and slide of my EX-P, carnauba covered surface. This towel sucked in all the water from my car and it even had enough to dry my windows and use for a quick detail on inconspicuous areas. The towel is also very very soft. I finally found the right WW towel. :rockon:

ww1624satin.jpg
tag.jpg

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
I've been using http://www.properautocare.com/bigbludryint.html. Although I don't have anything to compare it to, as far as I'm concerned theres nothing that could be better about it, at all. I have zero complaints. I dry my entire car with or without sheeting the water, never ever have to wring it out, never leaves streaks, doesn't swirl or scratch, it is big enough to get two hands on to dry quickly. Plush and soft. No problems here :thumbsup:

I do have two more waffle drying towels coming from adams, but only because I was ordering there anyway and didn't want to pay shipping at two places. I'll let you know what I think of the adams also, but I suspect they will also be good.

What towels have you used that were the "wrong" WW towel, if you don't mind me asking, and why? I think my biggest complaint about alot of them is that they aren't the same size as the big blue. I need them to be at least the size of big blue, now that I'm used to it! The adams towels I ordered are the same size as it, I see the guzzler is a little smaller in one dimension, a little longer in the other, basically the same, but I know alot of the other brands out there are smaller!

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Please let us know about the Adams bacause as of yet All of Adams Products are Top Notch. But in MF im ver curious let me know. =-) thanks.

btw i used some ww from ebay that was 75-35 blend split fiber. =-)

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
Please let us know about the Adams bacause as of yet All of Adams Products are Top Notch. But in MF im ver curious let me know. =-) thanks.

btw i used some ww from ebay that was 75-35 blend split fiber. =-)
Sure, I'll be happy to give my opinion, but I'm not sure how much it is worth, since I'm no microfiber expert. I see little difference in the towels I get from walmart 8 for 5 bucks and the "good" ones that you all get :shrug: Sure the "good" ones are a little plusher, and I prefer them, but walmart/zone/pepboys have some good ones also, namely the 3 pack of z-fiber or whatever the name is. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell what the heck makeup they are and how it affects my paint under a microscope. But I can clear up the "it sucks up water or just plain sucks" and the "ohhhh thats soft" factors :thumbsup:

Evenflow

Established Member
why do you think its a rip? I dont use that crappy soap that comes with it. Just the autodry and mist. Normally I can just let it air dry and not have waterspots, just the streaks that I gots to wipe up! :coolman:

trance_in_miami said:
:D

i think that product falls under my new thread ( Item you think are a RIP) :banana:

lol............................ j/k

Users who are viewing this thread