The Glen in June

Pur Juic

track ho
Established Member
Myself and 5 others are making the trip........all from WI to boot. Then 3 of us are then heading down to Mid-Ohio for the following weekend on the way back to run with a Porsche club.:rockon::thumbsup:

You are welcome to join in the caravan there.......we are planning on leaving sometime on Sat morning.

Dar

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Myself and 5 others are making the trip........all from WI to boot. Then 3 of us are then heading down to Mid-Ohio for the following weekend on the way back to run with a Porsche club.:rockon::thumbsup:

You are welcome to join in the caravan there.......we are planning on leaving sometime on Sat morning.

Dar

You're going to want to watch out for this crew when they arrive at "The Glen"!! The bar at Seneca Lodge will never be the same again! :-D

If my neice wasn't getting married that weekend, I'd be right there with them!:dancenana:

VENM

One of the Fab 5 Fords
Established Member
I'm in with my gumbatho's from wisconsin :beer: These annual open track weeks are the bomb :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

great friends, cold beer and race fuel :dancenana:

ekimv

Established Member
I will be leaving Saturday evening or early Sunday morning. How long does everyone think it will take to get there from say Milwaukee?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I will be leaving Saturday evening or early Sunday morning. How long does everyone think it will take to get there from say Milwaukee?

I remember last year Mark said it took him a bit over 6 hours from Detroit. How far are you from Detroit ?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Mil through Chig is about an hour then 2 hours to lower mich 3 to 3.5 hours?

Milw TO Chicago is about an hour. ;-) Getting THROUGH Chicago is anywhere from one to four hours depending on the day, time, traffic and accidents.

Detroit is at least 5 hrs from Milw with good traffic driving a car. Pulling a trailer is going to slow you down quite a bit.

The first time I went to The Glen I left Saturday evening and drove to get through Chicago then finished up the trip on Sunday. It was well over 10 hours total, more like 12. You're in Appleton, add another two.

FWIW

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

ekimv

Established Member
You know what might be Really fun, take and drive the R and my 03 term with a bunch of us in a pack! That could be a great deal of trouble!

Would anyone have extra space in a trailer for some tires and a tote with tools that is from WI? I could drive them down when I bring my R to Marv for the tune!

:dancenana:

SDW Racing

Established Member
nyuk...nyuk...nyuk!

The Three Stooges at The Glen....

normal_Picture%20056.jpg

Let's see...L to R...that's Larry, Moe, and Curly

...or is Bruce really Shemp?

Shemp.jpg

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
The Three Stooges at The Glen....

normal_Picture%20056.jpg

Let's see...L to R...that's Larry, Moe, and Curly

...or is Bruce really Shemp?

LMAO!!!!

Are you kidding me JM??? That was taken from the first time Bruce and I went there.... and you are calling us the three stooges because we were crazy enough to listen to all your stories! I don't think Bruce has stopped laughing since. In fact, he'll probably wet himself when he ses this picture!

:beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
LMAO!!!!

Are you kidding me JM??? That was taken from the first time Bruce and I went there.... and you are calling us the three stooges because we were crazy enough to listen to all your stories! I don't think Bruce has stopped laughing since. In fact, he'll probably wet himself when he ses this picture!

:beer:

Ha ha Fred! Seems like yesterday, doesn't it!?!?! :coolman:

We had fun! No Doubt! :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread