The first snow in KC

POP TOP

Banned
The first snow in KC and the lightning acctually got me to work. Surprising with worn Nitto triple 5's and only 240lbs in the bed. I'm sure this one of many intresting mornings to come.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
blasphemy! my truck is parked until april or so. lol. that was a hell of a snow tho wasn't it?

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I picked up a little 93 4x4 ranger back in October so I can leave my cobra in the garage. I am moving to O. Park this coming spring but hopefully I won't get in on the nasty weather. Although it seems drivers in your area are much more capable than here in the Wichita area. Probably the IQ difference. Most people down here are so damn dumb:nonono: Sure won't miss this place.

POP TOP

Banned
Weve been pretty lucky with the weather so far this winter, so now it will snow and snow. But as long as we can avoid any ice storms is should be ok getting around. It's hsrd to think about winter right no=w since it's supposed t be in the upper 50's all week, but will see.

POP TOP

Banned
Will see how bad it is. It's like every time they get people worked up about a storm nothing happens. But looking outside I might believe it this time.

01silverstang

Established Member
I agree if its like the ice storm two years ago its going to be pretty shitty, but maybe it won't be such a big deal!

Users who are viewing this thread