The first 360 forged mustang inside.

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
I really like the bolt on each side of the spoke. 360 forged is the only company I have seen do that. It gives the wheel a little something extra without having a zillion bolts on the wheel, that require lots of time for cleaning/detailing.

:beer:

EX1

Established Member
well they were about to go under than they were bought out by a company called modular concepts. Now they are acutally doing quite well, as i mentioned before I recieved my wheels in 4 weeks flat and they were overnighted to me when they were done! Fantastic service on their part for sure.

Im glad you had a good expierence with them. It took them 8 months to build my wheels. Now im jealous of you lol

paydirt

Established Member
Im glad you had a good expierence with them. It took them 8 months to build my wheels. Now im jealous of you lol

maybe you should give them one more shot bro, they really have some killer deals going on right now and the wheels are coming out excellent. You know you want to :banana:

NITMARE

Established Member
Wheels look really good!

Sounds like they are resolving some of their issues. I was in contact with them about a year ago and got so much run around that I gave up and went with True Forged who treated me VERY good. I saw a lot of posts on ViperAlley about guys with similar stories. Glad they worked out for you though. Great looking car.

paydirt

Established Member
Wheels look really good!

Sounds like they are resolving some of their issues. I was in contact with them about a year ago and got so much run around that I gave up and went with True Forged who treated me VERY good. I saw a lot of posts on ViperAlley about guys with similar stories. Glad they worked out for you though. Great looking car.

Thanks so much man, means alot coming from such a well respected builder. Can't wait to see how your Viper Stang Twin Turbo insane thingy turns out!

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
That thing is clean as hell, great wheel choice.
20's just look amazing on S197's there a perfect match.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
bout time! they look great!

the only mustang i have seen is this shop...
GT500Spec5iveMatte.jpg

01svtL

Established Member
Badass man! SA has so many great places to take pictures. I went to UTSA my freshman year, and was sad that I left.

Users who are viewing this thread