The F-bomb.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Since when has the ****ing f-word been censored. It never has been with me.

Edit: Yeah, I don't wanna get banned.

Last edited:

King$nake

Banned
poopnut2 + ford_racer = :nonono:

and btw ford racer, you look really cool holding those rifles in your avater.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I don't see why people take it so offensively. I think *unt is a much dirtier word, might be why i like it more and reserve it for special occasions when i really wanna piss someone off

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I don't see why anyone takes any words offensively, unless that word is being directed towards them.

If I were to say "That car is ****ing fast!" then what is there to be offended about?

If I were to say "You are a ****ing moron." then I could understand a little, but still, it's just a word. It's more the context of the sentence than the whole word that should bother someone.

But I guess "You are a ****ing moron." sounds a lot worse than "You are an uber moron."

Jgruggs

Established Member
There are places where those type words shouldn't be ever used. Such as I witnessed some moron riding thru town during a local cruise...lots and lots of people (and kids) on the curb watching all the pretty cars go by and this tool riding in the back of a pickup with a shirt on with the F-bomb in big letters written on it. Why? It served no purpose. He was a punk and that had no place in public.

YoungJim

Established Member
You pull out 3/4 of a spark plug, realizing the rest is inside your motor/drop something heavy on your foot: Good time for it.
You're in church/talking to the missus/speaking to a member of the law enforcement community: Not a good time for it.
You get the idea. Either way SVTP has rules and I'm cool with following them.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Why is the word ****, also known as the f-bomb/word censored on this site? Just wondering.

There are ways around it.

I just recently learned.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
poopnut2 said:
Why is the word ****, also known as the f-bomb/word censored on this site? Just wondering.
I have no fucking idea? It has been pissing me off for a while too.

Users who are viewing this thread