The Eight Annual American Muscle Mustang Show! 8/13/16

Woody6799

Established Member
http://www.americanmuscle.com/car-show-registration.html

It is that time again boys and girls. Time for the 8th Annual American Muscle Mustang show, which means it is time to start planning on the cruise in meet up!

The meet up spot is a Wal-Mart Parking lot half a mile off Route 78 west. It shares its lot with a Wawa so its a great spot to gas up or double up on coffee. I have organized this the past two years and both times the crowd has gotten bigger. Hopefully, that trend continues. If you are curious about how the this all goes down, here is the link to last years thread. (http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...7-7th-Annual-American-Muscle-Show!&highlight=) I am sure some guys from last year will chime in with what they thought of our mini cruise, but I thought it was awesome.

So come meet up for some early morning meet and greet. There is nothing better than cruising into a show together.

WE WILL PLAN ON MEETING AT 6:45 WITH HOPES TO LEAVE AT 7:15!

Gates open at 9a, although we found out last year they let guys in at 7, and it takes 1 hr and 30 min to cruise out there. We rolled in at about this time fairly simply before and we all got to park together on the asphalt. Worked out great.

PM me your number so we can get in touch if someone is running late or lost!

The Spot:
For all the people taking the 78 West corridor a group of us will be meeting here...

Wawa/Wal Mart
1300 Us Hwy 22
Phillipsburg, NJ
(908) 454-3622

6th Annual:
AMMuscle2014-4.jpg

7th Annual: (missing 2)
P8150073.jpg

Running List of members meeting:
- Woody6799 - REGISTERED
- Franco - REGISTERED
- NiceCobra -
- Bakerfish17 -
- MineralCobra -
- Jsko -
- T0rch3d -
- Tyler06 -
- MineralCobra -

Last edited:

Franco

Established Member
Registered. Not sure how many guys are gonna come from NY. But I will update as I find out.

I have been into the collector car/muscle car hobby since I was 21 and I'm now 37. I have been in my share of cruises, but nothing compared to last years cruise to the show. Hands down my best car experience ever.
Not to mention I met quite a few people who have become good friends.
Don't miss this cruise.
I'm counting the days.....
Sean thanks for organizing. You did a great job last year saving spots for everyone as we got split up at the entrance.
Hopefully you will have the heart to let tony ride shotgun with you!

Last edited:

Bakerfish17

Established Member
Well if Franco's going I guess I'm in. Lmaooo Last year was awesome guys and I'm sure we can get even more people for this year. I'll work on getting some guys down by me. Cant wait for this year :thumbsup:

Franco

Established Member
Well if Franco's going I guess I'm in. Lmaooo Last year was awesome guys and I'm sure we can get even more people for this year. I'll work on getting some guys down by me. Cant wait for this year :thumbsup:

Not sure I'll be able to keep up w u this year though

NiceCobra

Established Member
I'm in! Really hoping the cars not being a stubborn bitch tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigggy

Established Member
I was planning going with my GF last year, but we broke up at the same time as the meet lol. Might be cool to drive down there to meet you guys! About an 8h drive to Phillipsburg.

Woody6799

Established Member
I was planning going with my GF last year, but we broke up at the same time as the meet lol. Might be cool to drive down there to meet you guys! About an 8h drive to Phillipsburg.

Its a long ride but you could make it a weekend trip. I might be putting together a post show BBQ at my house (right by the meet up spot) so you would be more than welcome to join. Plus there are hotels nearby.

MineralCobra

Established Member
Registered. Not sure how many guys are gonna come from NY. But I will update as I find out.

I have been into the collector car/muscle car hobby since I was 21 and I'm now 37. I have been in my share of cruises, but nothing compared to last years cruise to the show. Hands down my best car experience ever.
Not to mention I met quite a few people who have become good friends.
Don't miss this cruise.
I'm counting the days.....
Sean thanks for organizing. You did a great job last year saving spots for everyone as we got split up at the entrance.
Hopefully you will have the heart to let tony ride shotgun with you!

Im down for the ride and show. Maybe the New York guys can meet up and ride down to NJ together and meet with rest of guys.

Franco

Established Member
Im down for the ride and show. Maybe the New York guys can meet up and ride down to NJ together and meet with rest of guys.

That's what we did last year. There was 4 of us who met on the southern state pkwy.
As it gets closer we will figure out a meeting spot.

Last edited:

Blueline

Established Member
I'm in! Will be riding bitch with Sean prob.... But I'm in!!

I'm taking everyone's car for a ride though during the down time. I drank so much lemonade and ate so many burgers last year.... Great time

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
this is A great show! I'll try to make it again!guys don't forget to join me at the Maplegrove terminator/gt500 shoot out April 28-May 1st! Oh & Alex it was nice meeting you last year!looking good!!
DSC_0651.jpg

Woody6799

Established Member
I'm in! Will be riding bitch with Sean prob.... But I'm in!!

I'm taking everyone's car for a ride though during the down time. I drank so much lemonade and ate so many burgers last year.... Great time

There is always room for you in the Shady Lady!

Was a blast last year, I should be able to make it this year.

Don't give me that shit! Just register already and commit... You are sooooo slow

Last year was awesome, definitely wont be missing out this year!
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread