The "E" Kit from RPMoutlet.com

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I got it a while back when it was the Mac Straight Shot, Accufab TB, Predator, pulley, and idler. It was a great package deal and everything worked out perfectly. A few people on here I think have had issues with customer service, but I didn't. I would get a custom tune if I was you instead of the "box tune" on the predator. Good luck!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
George at RPM is a great guy and will treat you right.
It's a great kit with a great price. GO FOR IT.

I've ordered LOTS of parts from RPM without a single problem. :beer:

MTI LS1

Definately much better products out there. RPM Outlet has terrible custome service, they have sent the wrong things to me many times and claimed that they have parts in stock when they don't.

Like JP said, call Lethal Performance and talk with Jared Or Derek. They will take care of you.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I wouldn't shop there even if I had the money from Larry's wallet. ;-)

Seen what there pullies do to belts, extremely dubious of their 124hp claim and would not put an accufab anything on my car.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
George at RPM is a great guy and will treat you right.
It's a great kit with a great price. GO FOR IT.

I've ordered LOTS of parts from RPM without a single problem. :beer:

Are they a supporting VENDOR of SVTP?

JP

03eatonitup

Ted
Established Member
I just put the "E" kit on my stock 03....At first, I was pissed at 403 rwhp at the dyno, but that is exactly what they advertised (their ad said: +76 rwhp). A lot of people are getting 475 rwhp by just swapping the sc pulley.....with a CUSTOM TUNE. I used the Predator "pulley tune" and the a/f got real rich after 4000 rpm. Now I have to get a custom tune to realize 475 rwhp and fix the a/f issue. RPM Outlet sent me all the right stuff, but the Predator tune wasn't worth 50 cents.

If any of you are getting close to 475 rwhp with the Predator and my mods, please let me know what the f*ck I'm doin wrong!!!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
03eatonitup said:
I just put the "E" kit on my stock 03....At first, I was pissed at 403 rwhp at the dyno, but that is exactly what they advertised (their ad said: +76 rwhp). A lot of people are getting 475 rwhp by just swapping the sc pulley.....with a CUSTOM TUNE. I used the Predator "pulley tune" and the a/f got real rich after 4000 rpm. Now I have to get a custom tune to realize 475 rwhp and fix the a/f issue. RPM Outlet sent me all the right stuff, but the Predator tune wasn't worth 50 cents.

If any of you are getting close to 475 rwhp with the Predator and my mods, please let me know what the f*ck I'm doin wrong!!!!

All you need is a good tune and you'll be close. :rockon:

NeverEndn

Established Member
I dont like them guys at all they tryed screwin me, double charging my visa over a 3 month period im done dealin with them for now , they have crap for service. I dunno might just be bad luck but they tryed selling me an 8lb for my stock L i laughed.

03eatonitup

Ted
Established Member
I'm moving to Albuquerque (high altitude) next month, just got off the phone with "Speed Dreams." They said they could hook me up with about 450 rwhp (at 5000 ft elev!) for about 200 bucks. I think that is a pretty good deal (was cheaper cause I already had the Predator). Anyone ever get a tune from them???

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
i bought a few things from rpm outlet. They haven't been all that bad. All be it i never talk to them over the phone. I'm an online ordering type of guy. I hate being on hold having some recording telling me how important my call is to them and to remain on hold for 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread