The day you've all been waiting for

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Yup I finally did it. My contract with my sponsor is over, and the graphics were removed Saturday. Still have a bit of clean up and polishing to do, but she's getting there. Next will be the vote for her new color. I've got it down to eight. Keep these colors in mind:

Dark Shadow Grey (Ford)
Cloud White (current color)
White Lightning (Cadillac)
Zinc Yellow (Ford)
Winning Blue (Mazda)
Sunset Orange Metallic (Chevrolet)
Torch Red (Ford)
LeMans Sunset (Nissan)

Ok time to enjoy the new pics! :beer:

CleanMika23.jpg

CleanMika22.jpg

CleanMika21.jpg

Last edited:

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
I'm sorry, it makes me sad to think you got a sponsor.....nothing against you though.

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by Shoey
I'm sorry, it makes me sad to think you got a sponsor.....nothing against you though.

There is NO possible way to say that and it not be a direct slap in the face to me. :nonono:

*EDIT* I'll save my words.

Last edited:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
no, the I'm waiting for, is the one where you lower it, rip the G/fx off, put some better wheels on it, take the altezza tails off, etc. No offense to you personally. I hope YOU like your car.

Or trade it in on a Mustang... WOOT WOOOT

TrophyCar

Established Member
I'll never trade it in on a Mustang. I'll never own a Mustang. Now a Cobra is a different story, but I'll still never trade my Alti. Thre is no way a Cobra can replace her.

Actually next in the garage for me is a Camaro SS.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
WoW, a sponser huh? Must be nice to have a sponser with that! I guess your paying them huh...nah Im just playin...I wish I had a sponser. Cant beat free stuff. But why only a K&N air filter for your engine mods? Or did you have more and didnt have it posted?

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
And where are all your sponsors, you hypocrites?
See, there is what makes us sad. Its that some sorry ass Altima with a body kit and pep boys rims gets a sponsorship.... while there are tens of thousands of other cars more worthy of sponsorship.

Almo

Established Member
Originally posted by Shoey

Originally posted by hj16
I second that :read:

After boasting like TrophyCar has, I think I will gladly 3rd this.

I don't know about everyone else but why the hell we would be waiting for something like mentioned? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'll never trade it in on a Mustang. I'll never own a Mustang. Now a Cobra is a different story, but I'll still never trade my Alti. Thre is no way a Cobra can replace her.

You do understand that you basically contradicted yourself in that sentence....Mustang and Cobra's are the same now......

I'll never own a Mustang. Now a Cobra is a different story. Thre is no way a Cobra can replace her
So you will trade it on a cobra, but a cobra can never replace her
:nonono:

God

Established Member
And where are all your sponsors, you hypocrites?

dont mind these people, youll realize in short time majority of them are idiots, if you dont have a 500hp cobra all they will do is put your car down or call it rice.. :beer:

Almo

Established Member
The day you've all been waiting for

Originally posted by Matt A
dont mind these people, youll realize in short time majority of them are idiots, if you dont have a 500hp cobra all they will do is put your car down or call it rice.. :beer:

:rolleyes:

Read it again and if this isn't being arrogant then you tell me, seeing how you know your shit and the majority here are idiots.

Nothing will replace his Alti. :bored:

FFFFBS.

Last edited:

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Im gonna have to jump on the "idiot" bandwagon...lol.....Im sorry to say that the Altima looks kinda bootlegged. The bodykit is not clear coated or something...Looks kinda dim...And for an import and your MASSIVE wheel wells Id say you need to upgrade to some 19's-tint your windows and throw some performance mods.....Really it just looks like a bunk Altima w/ a bodykit slapped on it and some cheapo white rims....You cant expect to post a "sponsered" car like this and not get negative feedback...Have you ever seen REAL import sponsered cars??....But w/ that being said everyone has their likes and dislikes, Im not tryin to be a dick in any way...Just giving my personal opinion which you can shit right down the toilet if ya want.....but its obvious Im not the only one....JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread