The count down has begun

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
I just spoke to my sister-in-law who told me as soon as I saved up $3k I coul dgo get my new truck and she would help me out with some money so I get the payments low and it doesnt take me 6 years to pay it off. R/T is gonna be here soon

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
yeah shes pretty good, I still have to pay her back but its without interest so its a pretty good deal for me.

Im getting the R/T cause Ive always been a dodge man and Ive had the 4wd already so now i want a sport truck and the lightning is too expensive

SVT4ME

Established Member
But then why do you rumage around this site. Looks like you got a few post under your belt. Maybe a lightning might just be the thing you need.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
I came onto this site to help my friends with there cars ( they all have svts) Plus one of them has a lightning and i hate having the same vehicle as a friend. Also another reason im on this site is cause al the people are pretty good and the site isnt filled with complete trolls and idiots

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by I-R-BABOON
I came onto this site to help my friends with there cars ( they all have svts) Plus one of them has a lightning and i hate having the same vehicle as a friend. Also another reason im on this site is cause al the people are pretty good and the site isnt filled with complete trolls and idiots
good point:beer:

oh and if you get the R/T i have heard from dodge guys that they cant breath so when you can save up the money get the heads ported big time:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread