The Cobra's replacement: '09 GTR

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Very nice OP ..Congrats and I'm sure you won't miss too much your ex KB / E85 cobra ...BTW I'm sure you know this cars stock twins + bolt ons + E85 are capable of 135-137 traps very consistently .. gotta love this cars ..here's my buddy down here in Florida Paul ( one of the fastest on the nation STOCK TWINS TURBOS) ... : [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLsPALpbspE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]pdv25 10.09@137mph - YouTube[/nomedia]

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Sweet car man, congrats. I was actually looking for your gopro footage of the cobra to show my friend the other day haha. Can you link me to it?

Also, random question but did you have an external mic attached? I just got the hero 2 and audio ain't that great with the open back. Or did you just use the closed back case for your vid?

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
That is one very tastefully modded GTR. You are going to be grinning for a straight month after you get it delivered. You know what looks best on white?.......carbon fiber. Don't be shy!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Congrats! That thing is sexy. White ftw!
Thanks, i love white on these cars!

Pretty sexy! I'm jealous.
:beer:

Congrats Tony!
:rockon:

amazing nice upgrade
Thanks, it is definitely a huge upgrade

Very nice, loving the white
white fits these cars perfectly. thank you

Awesome, I love the white! My buddy just got one a few weeks ago, I took it for a spin yesterday, amazing car. Hopefully I can scoop one up within a few years, congrats!!
If you can get one, DO IT!!!! you won't regret it

That's awesome man! I'm so jealous! Nice replacement lol
thanks, it's definitely a worthy replacement

I hate you, one of my fav Cars. Hopefully in a few years I will get one also
I love that you just don't see them around. if you get one, you'll absolutely love every bit of it!

Congrats man.
thanks drew, congrats on your new purchase as well!

The calipers match perfect with the white. That thing is gorgeous.
i agree! there's a couple colors that the gold kind of clashes with but i was dead set on white and that factored into the decision

do want :bowdown:

So that cost what Two Terminators and a GT500?

$85K
no, it didn't cost near that much....and no offense, but to me it's better than two terminators and a GT500 as you put it. I had all the fun i wanted to in the Cobra, time to move on and the versatility this car offers is unrivaled.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Freaking awesome! I'm glad you found one so soon. It also comes with nice tasteful mods. I can only imagine what you're going to do with this thing!! Have fun and keep us updated!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Nice man!! If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for it?? You can PM me if you'd like.
i got a smoking' deal when you consider condition/mileage/mods/extended warranty/etc

Congrats Tony!
thank you kevin!

very nice, congrats
:-D

BEAUTIFUL! Perfect upgrade
i wouldn't have sold my cobra for anything less, thanks!

Very nice. The white is sick. Grats!
white shows off the lines sooo well. thanks

DAng... that is one hell of an up grade. Congratulations !!!!

Damn that is a beautiful car! Definately on my bucket list! Congrats man
if you get a chance to drive one, you'll want one ASAP!

Congrats man. That looks like a its gonna be a powerful ride on those stock turbos. Awesome upgrade!
yeah i'm gonna keep it as a bolt on car.....it'll run 10.0's with just the mods i have and down pipes on an MS109 tune :eek:

Beauty ride right there!
thanks schmitty!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
my thoughts exactly!

Congrats on the new ride!
thanks player!

Congrats Tony!
Kevin!!! thanks buddy!
damn i wish you tuned GTR's :D

Lucky very nice
yes, i was extremely fortunate to find this car

sweet eclipse, dude! :thumbsup:

*J/O motion* :rollseyes

wow.........so many compliments..........different from say.......two years ago. Always loved the gtr, it def'ly has proven it's performance. Nice car in white for sure.
that ain't no lie!!! most of the hate comes from ignorance

57ffd89c-96fb-4198-a3a5-2da1d37f6353.jpg

Sweet ride though haha. Love the white.
weighs about the same as a terminator, and a little less than a GT500 i believe... :bored:

Very cool, Congrats Tony!
thanks bud! your cobra looks great!

where shall i start....

Baller status........

Nice upgrade for sure though
Never thought a Nissan would be categorized under Baller Status, until i saw all the feedback from friends and forum members....i guess you're right, haha! thanks

Congrats Tony! Bad ass.

You converting it to E85? :)
absolutely not, i'm kinda over it....
great power potential, but i bought this car for versatility and it's gonna be on 93 octane maps for the most part. since it can make plenty of power on 93 there's no need to put myself out from the inconvenience of E85 stations so it'll get an MS109 tune for kill mode but i doubt it'll get used much

Very nice!

Sweet ride Tony!
thanks scott! i'm looking forward to seeing your finished project

Very Nice.
thank you!

already said it on fb but again.....congrats bud! One of the few cars I would be willing to let my cobra go for, thats for sure.
Thanks B! i'm super pumped, and that's how i felt about it when i sold my cobra

Is the CF above the exhaust tips stock or aftermarket? I don't think ive noticed that before. Sweet ride!
aftermarket carbon film. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread