The cobras gone...

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I haven't been to active on here since I got my vette, but I used to be on here all the time. Well, today I sold my cobra. It was really sad to see it drive away. I had the car for about 3 years. Even though I haven't been driving it much since i got my vette it still feels wierd that it's gone. I priced it a little below blue book and actually got interest a lot faster than I thought. A week later it's sold.

Oh cobra.. how I'll miss you... :bittersweet smiley:

sc98cbra

Established Member
Not a fan of murdered out vehicles. Also would have never bought the vette. The amount you probably paid for the vette could have been divided by 2, and put into the cobra for a lot more than 440hp. Then again, you need to do what makes you happy :)

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
don't worry about it, if you actually miss it, you'll get another one some day. mustangs come and go. half the fun is cleaning them up and making them faster. and i'm sure that vette puts a smile on your face when you drive it

albino96

Established Member
I love the vette, but the cobra will always have a special place for me. It was my first fast car that I started modding and I made a lot of friends through car clubs and stuff. If I bought another cobra it will probably be an 03-04, but that won't be for a long time.

Not a fan of murdered out vehicles. Also would have never bought the vette. The amount you probably paid for the vette could have been divided by 2, and put into the cobra for a lot more than 440hp. Then again, you need to do what makes you happy :)

I bought the vette with teh H/C already done for less than most of my friends paid for their cobras a few years ago. Not to mention cobra will need well over 500rwhp to keep up with my vette. I know from multiple experiences. lol.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
sorry to see you go, were youthe one who was tinkering with the KB intercooler install..if so post the info you learned from it even though you ever finished jsut to help the rest of us out....

p.s. the vette looks nice and hopefully one day you will be back and you can have two cool cars!

albino96

Established Member
sorry to see you go, were youthe one who was tinkering with the KB intercooler install..if so post the info you learned from it even though you ever finished jsut to help the rest of us out....

p.s. the vette looks nice and hopefully one day you will be back and you can have two cool cars!

Yeah that project just kinda died cuz i can't weld lol. I still have all the stuff sitting here. I am still really interested in finishing it, but I can't invest anything into it right now cuz I'm trying to get a new bike and I'm either getting a nice apartment or buying a house soon. I'll make a thread about it and I could even sell the parts I have cheap if anyone is interested in trying to finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread