The Cobra is Sold

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
After not even two weeks of being for sale, I had a guy come on Monday and fall in love with my Cobra. He gave me a deposit and will be picking her up on Thursday with the rest of the cash. :( I can't say I am the happiest about selling my car, but I plan on buying a condo in the spring and pay off all my credit card debt so it had to be done. Just thought I would give you guys the heads up on my situation.

RedVenom96

Banned
man i feel your pain, i showed mine to a couple tonight and they want to buy it 2mor. i think they might have to pry the keys out of my hand.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
:( :( You better keep that sig cause I LOVE that car man. Well, hope all goes well with the new condo, sucks putting priorities first :bash:. Just get a new one when the budgit allows. ;-)

BTW whats with everyone selling their cars latly!!

svtguy22

Established Member
Yeha, been there done that, with the truck I used to have anyway. The funny thing is that I always see that damn thing driving around and think, I scammed in there at least 100 times.... lol

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
svtguy22 said:
Yeha, been there done that, with the truck I used to have anyway. The funny thing is that I always see that damn thing driving around and think, I scammed in there at least 100 times.... lol

Lol. :bs: :-D

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I got a $200 deposit from him on Monday and he is bringing $10,300 with him on Thursday. I am happy about the price.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Sorry to hear you sold the Cobra...that is one nice looking Snake. Hopefully the new owner will take care of it the way you did.

By the way, seems like a ton of guys are selling the Cobra's:shrug:

Last edited:

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
Man that sucks to see her go, always loved your car from your sig pic. I know how it is though, just sold my old GT and I miss it every once in a while because it was my first mustang.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
sad to see it go Miguel. I think a place to live tho is more important than a car anyday. also paing off the credit cards is a nice feeling too. Hopefully you will be back in the seat of another soon, once everything gets worked out.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Sad to see you have to sell your Cobra. The hard part about selling any of my cars...is to actually put it on the market. But when it's sold what a big relief it is.

Users who are viewing this thread