The Cobra is Leaving town

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
OK guys its pretty much official. I have decided to sell my car. I want to buy myself another house and then sit back and wait for the new shelby cobras to come out. If anyone knows someone that is in the market to buy, I will talk to them but other than that I already have something worked out. Sorry for drifting off the board for a little bit but I am trying to get a lot of things worked out.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Man, i'm depressed now. I wish it was fall/winter when we will be buying. I understand priorities change and moods change and good luck with it. Hopefully you can get a fox body and make it nasty.

Jake

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
lalalalalalalalalala...turbo fox body......lalalalalalalalalalala......but i am not giving any hints......lalalalalalalala.

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
Man i'm sorry to hear this, but i understand. the cobra is badass and i hate to see it go, but we can both roll in some old school foxes. good luck with the plans!

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
well, i sold her today. i have to get the exhaust and shifter, and intake and a few various other things off and take it back by saturday. i bought a 2005 new expedition that will be used to tow my next project. if anyone knows where i can get a set of 22 inch chrome wheels let me know! by the way maybe i can go to greenville now! anyone need a ride? i got eight seats! lol

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Travis is out of the club. Unless we need a ride somewhere...:D

I didn't know it would be gone this fast...i didn't even get to say goodbye...

Jake

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
well, i sold her today. i have to get the exhaust and shifter, and intake and a few various other things off and take it back by saturday. i bought a 2005 new expedition that will be used to tow my next project. if anyone knows where i can get a set of 22 inch chrome wheels let me know! by the way maybe i can go to greenville now! anyone need a ride? i got eight seats! lol

Did you trade it back in to North Point?? I thought about selling mine too!!

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Travis' Cobra was the DSG Vert 03

I'm sad to see it go. I loved that car.

100_1320.jpg

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Travis' Cobra was the DSG Vert 03

I'm sad to see it go. I loved that car.

100_1320.jpg

Ahhh, my sibling!! I remember when they were both on the lot for sale.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
actually, i just might do that cheyenne! as far as stuff i am taking off of it...i have a borla stinger catback, a jlt cai, a mgw shortthrow shifter, and a diablo predator tuner to sell. if anyone is interested let me know.

PonchoDan

Established Member
Remember your stock intake is still sitting in my shop. Are we gonna have a demodding party friday night after ya get off. :beer: Did ya ever get your stock exhaust from the other shop?

Last edited:

stimeybob

REDFIRE COBRA
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
actually, i just might do that cheyenne! as far as stuff i am taking off of it...i have a borla stinger catback, a jlt cai, a mgw shortthrow shifter, and a diablo predator tuner to sell. if anyone is interested let me know.
How much for the predator and the mgw (cash)!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread