THE CLEANEST 03 10th Anniversary Cobra you will find

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
20<Snake>03 said:
Well actually I disagree. I could have the stock pulleys back on the car and go in and get any engine or tranny work done. So the factory warranty is very important in my opinion. Thanks for the comments though.

Chuck

Beautiful car, but like a few guys said, the warranty really doesn't mean squat and isn't a selling point. They'll know the pulleys were swapped and they'll know they it was tuned. That'll equal no warranty. Nice car, good luck with the sale :beer:

Last edited:

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
COBRAGUY95 said:
Do you still have this car and where is it located ? Thanks

Yes I do. It is located in Hendersonville, NC. I am leaving in the morning to go to the beach and will be back on Sunday.

I also want to let any potential buyer know the warranty is for sure a selling point. Everything on the car is covered (bumper to bumper). It would take 30 minutes to take the pullies off and take the predator tune out of the car and put the stock tune back in. There is no way for them to know you had a tune. One of my best friends is a Ford Tech that just does electronics at the current time at a local Ford store and has ran the scanner on my car as it sits and it didn't even show any codes. My truck has a predator and when I took it in for service I would just take the tune out and never got a question. That is what is so awesome about this car. All it has as far as motor is pullies, cold air intake, exhaust, and a tune and makes that much power. I have had a Turbo Mustang I love this car way more than my Turbo Mustang and it ran 6.80's in the 1/8 mile. The only reason I am selling this car is it sits in my garage and I am getting some things the whole family can do. I.E. A house boat and Jet Ski's. Let me know if you want to come and look her! :)

Chuck

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
20<Snake>03 said:
Yes I do. It is located in Hendersonville, NC. I am leaving in the morning to go to the beach and will be back on Sunday.

I also want to let any potential buyer know the warranty is for sure a selling point. Everything on the car is covered (bumper to bumper). It would take 30 minutes to take the pullies off and take the predator tune out of the car and put the stock tune back in. There is no way for them to know you had a tune. One of my best friends is a Ford Tech that just does electronics at the current time at a local Ford store and has ran the scanner on my car as it sits and it didn't even show any codes. My truck has a predator and when I took it in for service I would just take the tune out and never got a question. That is what is so awesome about this car. All it has as far as motor is pullies, cold air intake, exhaust, and a tune and makes that much power. I have had a Turbo Mustang I love this car way more than my Turbo Mustang and it ran 6.80's in the 1/8 mile. The only reason I am selling this car is it sits in my garage and I am getting some things the whole family can do. I.E. A house boat and Jet Ski's. Let me know if you want to come and look her! :)

Chuck

Just so you know I dont really care about the warranty .....as for where the car is ( hendersonville) I bought my other cobra from a guy up there ....I am about 45 minutes away from there ! I might find you down at myrtle ....I am heading down there thursday ....I will try to find you and look at the car there if I can't find you there I will try to set up something when we get back from the beach! Thanks

Last edited:

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
I saw a ton of Mustangs. :) I didn't take mine. It is just too nice to drive all the way down there. :) You let me know when you want to come and see it. Maybe this weekend? Thanks, Chuck

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
Still have the car. Still just sitting in the garage under the cover. I moved it in the garage. :) That is about it. I haven't even really TTT'd my threads. Been so busy at work haven't had time. Do you want to come and see it?

Chuck

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
I am still thinking about it , I had a 04 comp that didn't work out and I could have sworn I seen your car at the Autofair beside a 04 comp this year ....whats the milage now ....your price still ???

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
My mileage is 2500 something. Not quite 2600. Didn't see mine. I was at the beach with the wife and 4 kids in the Mini van. :) I won't drive it if I am going one town over, much less that far. ;-) Price is still $30,000. This is one of those collector cars. It is going to appreciate instead of depreciate. It just sits in my garage under the cover. I just had to move it yesterday and man it is a sweet suprise when the cover comes off. :) And I never never had a firm deal with anyone like come get the car and I backed out. I had a lot of tire kickers and I decided the car is just so awesome I couldn't sell it because I would miss it. But I am wanting to do the lake thing now so if it sells I will be ok. This is by far the most awesome car I have ever owned and I have owned a whole bunch of Mustangs! Remember, it has an extra set of wheels and some of the stock parts also.
COBRAGUY95 said:
I am still thinking about it , I had a 04 comp that didn't work out and I could have sworn I seen your car at the Autofair beside a 04 comp this year ....whats the milage now ....your price still ???

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
If you are talking this weekend prolly Sunday after Church. I promised my little boy I would take him to the lake and ride jet skis one more time this Saturday. I am going to Georgia next weekend. Sorry I have way too much to do. That is why the car never gets driven. :) Just let me know.

Chuck

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Will not be this weekend , have a SCMC carshow in winston saturday and sunday already planned on putting some drag springs on a friends car ...next weekend you will be in georgia .... the following week ...9th or 10th ?

Users who are viewing this thread