THE CLEANEST 03 10th Anniversary Cobra you will find

Deanpug

Established Member
Ttt for a good buy for someone. I remember when you were listing this before. Too bad not a KB on it or I would take it off your hands. Good Luck.

Last edited:

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
Deanpug said:
Ttt for a good buy for someone. I remember when you were listing this before. Too bad not a KB on it or I would take it off your hands. Good Luck.
Thanks for the compliments! Every chance I get to drive it I love it. It is like having a race car with total street car manners. I am getting old so that is how I like it. Fast and Loud if I get in it but as quite as my wife's van if not. I just love having that. All you Cobra owners know what I mean. Every single accessory and creature comfort and almost 500 hp at the tires. :thumbsup: :eek:

Also the mileage is around 2300. The cover is on it and I am too lazy to go take it off to look, :-D but it is right in that ballpark.

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
The mods were done by the one and only Tim Stockwell in Ohio. He did an awesome job. The only trades I would be interested in is some sort of Jet Ski. Do you have any? :) Wes, I got back to you. Sorry, I went out of town this weekend.

Chuck

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I had the check in hand for this car, then Chuck decided to keep it. Hope that does not happen to whoever makes a deal this time. Appears to be a real nice car. I was buying it sight unseen, except for pics. Good luck with the sale Chuck. I wound up buying a Whippled 04 for 2 grand less and 6,000 miles.

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
I had the check in hand for this car, then Chuck decided to keep it. Hope that does not happen to whoever makes a deal this time. Appears to be a real nice car. I was buying it sight unseen, except for pics. Good luck with the sale Chuck. I wound up buying a Whippled 04 for 2 grand less and 6,000 miles.

Looks like you have it running good also. :thumbsup:

scooter5

Established Member
factory warranty don`t mean alot. with all the mods, don`t get me wrong, very nice ride. but why throw that in? sure, a seatbelt latch, electric window motor,thats pocket change. you push a bit too much boost thru, stuff be goin POP! not pissin on your thread, when selling modded rigs, warranty does`nt hold much value

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
Well actually I disagree. I could have the stock pulleys back on the car and go in and get any engine or tranny work done. So the factory warranty is very important in my opinion. Thanks for the comments though.

Chuck

scooter5 said:
factory warranty don`t mean alot. with all the mods, don`t get me wrong, very nice ride. but why throw that in? sure, a seatbelt latch, electric window motor,thats pocket change. you push a bit too much boost thru, stuff be goin POP! not pissin on your thread, when selling modded rigs, warranty does`nt hold much value

Users who are viewing this thread