The Children section... Not adults who act like kids... Adults please give replies

skipnay

Established Member
I was surprised that there wasn't really much for children to do in a way but not in a different way. My daughter being 3 in August didn't have much to do during the car show events. However she did find time to find a girl over at one of the tents that was selling the rubber band bracelets. She was so happy for that. Also the Barton shifters I would like to say thank you because she sat in there cars hitting buttons and shifting all over the place. The Bass Pro tent was awesome to avoid the heat but come saturday they were using it. Also on Saturday she got to help draw names for the raffle tickets. She loved the heck out of that. Our children turn into adults and keep events like this and others going.

Is there anything we can do to have a children section? Would it be worth it? Who's in, who's not? Opinions wanted!!!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If you want something done you will have to contact the organizers, but frankly don't hold your breath, those shows are not meant to cater to kids or families really and having a million kids running around, a LOT of whom would lack proper parental supervision, would not go over well with anyone

skipnay

Established Member
Yeah I don't let my kid run around. I truely can't stand going to stores half the times because you got kids that aren't even 100' with in there parents view. I totally agree and think your right.

Thank you though

Users who are viewing this thread