The Brute is slowly awakening

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
Is it a trailer queen or a street car? no doubt there is always someone faster just no one backing it up with track times thats on this board or they just dont post.

DUDE, if they have the time to post as much as you do, they dont have time to work on their car & race. GET BACK IN THE SHOP & FIX YOUR CAR WHIPPLECHOKE!

whippleblown03

Established Member
You Guys Are Tools

i need some Tools to fix my car. Motor should be going in starting next weekend. hope i can lay down 620 rear wheel HP like mike did with his vert on the dyno the other day. Homer made 571rwhp bunch of crazy hp verts running around here:rockon:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
SHREK is gonna pound all you guys when he wakes up! i'm guessing on a wheel stand to the 330 & hit the wall at the 1/8, & still run a 9.90 et on a john force type pass. too much spray for the whipplechokes:burnout:

I'll pass on the wheels up to the 330 and the touch on the wall thank you very much. If this thing doesn't do better than 9.9 on the juice, I'll be very disappointed. Of course, it'll be a while before I can track it. Need more money for safety gear.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Charlie, finally saw this thread. My and my whitey snake are down for the punishment whenever you're ready. I got your VM's and will call this evening.

For any of you that haven't met Charlie yet, he's got more years behind the wheel than most of do occupying the face of the Earth. He's had a "couple" of "fast" cars in his time.... :)

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
i need some Tools to fix my car. Motor should be going in starting next weekend. hope i can lay down 620 rear wheel HP like mike did with his vert on the dyno the other day. Homer made 571rwhp bunch of crazy hp verts running around here:rockon:

psst. you dont need 620 rwhp to beat those verts. 450 will do it:rockon:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
I'll pass on the wheels up to the 330 and the touch on the wall thank you very much. If this thing doesn't do better than 9.9 on the juice, I'll be very disappointed. Of course, it'll be a while before I can track it. Need more money for safety gear.

you wont be disappointed, i dont know how much motor you have but if you built it to take a 400 shot we know its a tough engine. i'd be surprised if you needed much spray at all for 9.9... oh, i wouldn't wish a wheel standing, wall smacking run on anyone(not even a chevy guy) that writing is for entertainment value only. good luck with your build on shrek, i wish it was a FORD you were building. Be safe!:beer:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
It's lonely down in the Elma area.

Tyler you have no idea how lonely it is in grays harbor. the last exciting thing to happen down here is when you stopped in for a visit. lol any of you guys want to come down & hang out in redneckvill, we'll treat you like kings & do the whole town, in like five minutes:thumbsup:

Tylerb59

Established Member
If it wasn't such a drive I'd hang out a bit more often. :)

I've done it a few times (even a late night run) though so whats another 4 hours. Maybe with 'the next car'. :)

Last edited:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
you wont be disappointed, i dont know how much motor you have but if you built it to take a 400 shot we know its a tough engine. i'd be surprised if you needed much spray at all for 9.9... oh, i wouldn't wish a wheel standing, wall smacking run on anyone(not even a chevy guy) that writing is for entertainment value only. good luck with your build on shrek, i wish it was a FORD you were building. Be safe!:beer:

Well, it's all forged and supposed to be good to 8500 but I'll be shifting at 7000 or so. Still, at 500+ cubic inches, that's a lot of metal spinning around in there.

After looking at my spec's again, the cam's range is to 7200 so I adjusted the shift point above.

Last edited:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Popcorn eh? If the folks at Meridian tell me the motor will stay together at those R's, I believe 'em. The shop owner spins his 540 CI mill at 8700, it's got over 200 passes on it. They have a customer that spins his SB Ford to 9400. These guys do nothing but build race cars and many of the top drivers in the area use them.

Last edited:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Is it a trailer queen or a street car? no doubt there is always someone faster just no one backing it up with track times thats on this board or they just dont post.

Not a trailor queen, not sure if he has the new stup completed yet but im sure someone near vernon can tell you if he is running again. I havent talked to him since i left

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Anthony, yeah, Eric's running again but he goes on deployment in a couple of weeks. Not much racing going on around here lately. Gonna see if we can change that.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Actually I think he's leaving this coming monday. Maybe when he gets back we can get him to come out and play.

whippleblown03

Established Member
Not a trailor queen, not sure if he has the new stup completed yet but im sure someone near vernon can tell you if he is running again. I havent talked to him since i left

watched mikes vert run a 10.80@130mph today with a 1.6 60' not to shaby for drag radial cobra street car. also red mach1 ran 11.0@126MPH the hick farm boys layed down some pretty good #

:thumbsup:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
watched mikes vert run a 10.80@130mph today with a 1.6 60' not to shaby for drag radial cobra street car. also red mach1 ran 11.0@126MPH the hick farm boys layed down some pretty good #

:thumbsup:

sick,sick,sick! that vert also almost went 132mph! still has some bugs to work out but it will go 10.50's easy. tech came down hard on the farm boys from grays harbor thanx to the bird lips from the chevy drag team. they were in our pits three times showing us the rule book.:nono:

torquemonster

Established Member
yall were complaining about whos car is the car to beat this year on the forum and someone said whippledsonic....wouldnt it actually be oxfordsnakes car?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread