The blue vert feeds!!

Whiskey City

Established Member
Finally, I found someone who was worthy of sacrafice to the SVT God!

While rolling down a very new stretch of HWY 245 (just striped today), I came upon a very clean looking '68 Camaro 'Vert (red/blk/blk). We're traveling about 60 and there's nothing but a mile of clear, two-lane pavement in front of us. I give him the high sign, he says ok and it's on. I kick 'er down to 3rd, stand on it, run 'er up to 5K, pop'er into 4th and, well, it was pretty much over before it started. He gassed it, I could hear him rev up, but, I guess he didn't expect the the awsome power of this...how does Postban say it?...Apten-Cooled Beast!. By the time I broke 120, he was bearly visible in my RVMs. Man, this car is fast...thanks Dave!

We pulled over and compaired notes. He's running a bone-stock 327, 4bbl carb, 4spd manual, very clean and well done. Not a race car (obviously) but a nice cruiser. He talked about all the other Mustangs he's killed (all GT's) and he probably was right. Any decent driver would get his fill on all these dumbass rednecks down here. When I poped the hood and started down the laundry list of mods, needless to say, he was quite impressed. Nice kid, we gave each other props. Him for his clean classic, me for my mad power.

Anyway, I know it wasn't exactly a fair fight but you gotta take 'em where you get 'em....burrrrrp.

Consider my cheery busted:beer:

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
sounds like GOOD TIMES! :beer:

alright Shannon, get yer ass down here to Bowling Green!

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Thank God you finally Raced somebody!!!!
I was thinking we might have to repo that beast if you were going to only drive it to church on Sunday's. LOL
Always fun to beat somebody and then have them give you respect for what your driving. GOOD JOB BROTHER>
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

JP

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
yeah, I think you had a litte in reserve there bud.

Still tastes like victory.

.......A small side of smoked Chevy to go........

There was a race a few weeks back here, Rob (COBRA03) went up against some huge built big block 502 Chevelle, supposed to be bad ass.

http://www.motownmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4556&highlight=block

He pulls even with a local TT-C5, vetzilla. My point, you ask....... the only difference between his car and that Sonic blue Divorce-on-wheels is a 150 wet shot (which it's fuel system is ready for, BTW)

ahhh, the potential

dougwg

Established Member
Dinner tonight to celebrate Whiskey City’s first kill! :beer:

Time and place still to be decided

Last edited:

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
nice kill!:thumbsup: on a side note I got my ass kicked by a ford gt about a month back:cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread