The Big Brown Truck

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
The Big Brown Truck made a delivery of a Big box yesterday, I have about another week of work to do on my roll bar before I can start on it.

It is a Drivers Side YSi, Mondo Blow Off valve, carb box, some extra pulleys, and other pieces.

I took them all out last night to inspect and inventory, then put them back in the box till I complete my roll bar.

The goodies:

YSI-Plus6.jpg

I still have to do the swing out door bars. The pieces for them are some where in another Brown Truck. :)

hoop1.jpg

ready4cell.jpg

Full Roll Bar details:
http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/rollbar.htm

I will have to modify the radiator support to move the radiator farther forward.

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/supercharger.htm

I am sure I will be looking for some tech help before it is back running. :)

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
393 stroker with a Ysi blower and 4.30's. Man, that thing is gonna break traction at 80 mph. Serioulsy tho...great ride. That thing is gonna be a beast when you get it finished.

393Bird

Seniors Gone Wild
Established Member
Thanks guys, it is a Fun car now, and should be a Blast to drive when completed. Most of the strips in the area are 1/8th mile, so will be looking to be at the 6.40-6.50 area. Any faster would require adding a halo and through the dash bars, and that is not in the plans.

You can see there are 3 upper pulleys in the picture. The smallest one will be used in conjuntion with converting to E-85.

My Chris Alston swing out door bar pieces arrived, so they will be welded in this week, then take it out for a little fun. After that, it is back into the garge for the YSi install.

03whipedsnake

Established Member
wow man that car is awesome i was looking around the site you do so many killer touches to the car and thats what makes it cool

Users who are viewing this thread