The Best three movies you've ever seen:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
okay, I'm fairly new to this board, so if this has been posted already, then someone please let me know. But since we've already had a poll about what the worst movie that you've seen was, I thought it would also be interesting to hearwhat you three favorite ones were that you've seen, but it doesn't neccessarily have to be within the last ten years either.

I say the best three, because it's probably pretty difficult for many people to narrow it down to just one. Infact it's even difficult enough for me to narrow it down to just three. Personally, I think all of the Terminator movies have been excellent. Most people (myself included) have seen the first two somany times that they're sick of them, but when I think about the first two times I saw each one (especially the first one) I remember how much I liked them. I have a number of other favorites, but what are your three most favorites?

1. Gladiator is the pinnacle of film making achievement. By far the best movie ever created.

2. LOTR Trilogy

3. Maybe the Godfather trilogy...

99cobradave

Established Member
Hmm. Euphoric and I have similar tastes. Impossible to keep it to three, but here are some of my favorites:

1. Star Wars (original one)
2. LOTR (yep, all three - just brilliant film making)
3. Gladiator
4. Pulp Fiction
5. Gangs of New York
6. Cool Hand Luke
7. Road Warrior
8. Matrix

I can't think of any older ones...

Okay, Sikwitit36, time to redeem yourself for your terrible taste in movies...:p

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
:lol: Is that another way of say REPOST!?

See this
thread Billy.

LOL...."all the other kids will laugh at you" that's a classic, and hey, I have just the right name for this, uh? but in all actuality, yes, there have been a lot of threads about movies here, but the search that i came up w/only showed one thread title about favorite movies in general, and that was well over a year ago, so I really don't feel bad for starting this thread despite the informative post from "F_Rice"......

okay, back on topic...... I've seen some pretty decent oldies....anyone ever see "The Seven-ups"? It wasn't the best plot in the world, but it had a good scene where a car smashes into the back of an 18 wheeler. "On the Waterfront" w/Marlon brando was a good oldie too, as well as "Coolhand Luke" with Paul Newman.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Scar Face
Pulp Fiction
Office Space
Caddyshack
Training Day
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (thought they're all funny)
Assault on Precinct 13
Saving Private Ryan
Apocolypse Now
Apollo 13

Behind Enemy Lines was a great movie, but not part of the best category.

Gino

So Long!
Terminator 2
Matrix trilogy
Lord of the Rings trilogy
the Green Mile
Schindler's List
Boondock Saints
Star Wars trilogy
Jurassic Park
Saving Private Ryan
the Great Outdoors
Fight Club
the Last Samurai

there are others, but in this sleep deprived state I can think of only these. now is a good time for bed

Last edited:

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
1. AMERICAN HISTORY X!!! Whats wrong with you people lol?

2. Godfather series

3. Old School (+ the American Pie's)

~Anything with Diesal/Cube/Vaughn
~Collect mafia, vampire and satan/devil movies
~LOTR's were sweet too
~resident evil, donnie darko, the ring arent bad horror movies either
~House on Haunted Hill... first movie where heads did that blur effect that I can remember and that scared the crap out of me at the time haha!

Last edited:

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
Hell ya!! I forgot about those!

STIFFLER!!! Sean William Scott is so freaking funny. He makes every movie he is in better. Seriously Dude Where's My Car is going to be great haha. I just got The Rundown and that was wicked good and I think The Rock held his own which was suprising

Originally posted by 01BlownSVT
1. AMERICAN HISTORY X!!! Whats wrong with you people lol?

2. Godfather series

3. Old School (+ the American Pie's)

~Anything with Diesal/Cube/Vaughn
~Collect mafia, vampire and satan/devil movies
~LOTR's were sweet too
~resident evil, donnie darko, the ring arent bad horror movies either
~House on Haunted Hill... first movie where heads did that blur effect that I can remember and that scared the crap out of me at the time haha!

American History X is a damn good movie. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread