The best ownage in the history of automobiles.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
I'd have done the same thing Charlie. I hate disrespectful people and will go to farthest extent possibly to help the law catch them. I think I was born about 80 years to late.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
50 BMG said:
LMAO, great story!

ok dude...

first of all, drop the NF BR scope on the 50... its not a ****in BR rifle, get a NXS, USO, or S&B...

as far as the FH shotgun... you need to get you stance right, lean into it more, and whoever the long haired kid is, im suprised it didnt push him down he was leaning back so far

pistols... you need to learn how to shoot dude... your not on a TV show, your doing it all wrong, you need to get yourstance right, so you can control recoil with both arms, instead of jsut your right... also, D eagles are peices of shit.

just some tips from a USPSA IPSC shooter, aswell as a 3 time top 10 finisher at the International Tactical Rifle Competition.

cory

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
"USPSA IPSC shooter"
What?!?!?! Where did that come from????

Anyway, nice job, I hate hit and runners too. I was hit once too. It sucked.

Squeeler92

NICE!! I got involved in a hit & run too, but I was able to chase the guy down, dial 911 and gave them his plate numbers and car make. The police came to my house (I ended the chase after getting his info) and they said they couldn't classify it as a "hit and run" because there was no visible damage to my car. There WAS damage to his car, but obivously the cops didn't follow up. Anyways, the next day I am coming back from the gym and see the guy parked on my street. Jump outta the car and give him a word or two....hehe....that was pretty funny....didn't think I would ever see the kid again.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:
ok dude...

snip

just some tips from a USPSA IPSC shooter, aswell as a 3 time top 10 finisher at the International Tactical Rifle Competition.

cory

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WORST thread hijack............
...............................EVERRRR

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
ha ha, very cool! Someone friggen' crushed the rear quarter panel on the passenger of my old v6 nearly a year ago back at community college.....I wanted to find whoever did it so damn bad.......

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
RedneckBMXer24 said:
ok dude...

first of all, drop the NF BR scope on the 50... its not a ****in BR rifle, get a NXS, USO, or S&B...

Ok then. First off there was absolutely no need to do your worthless rambling of common knowledge in this thread.

Second you need to calm the hell down about my M82.

I bought the benchrest scope from a friend of mine at a great price and threw it on the 82. The 82 will be getting a suitable scope at some point in the future with the BR going on my other BMG. Right now I really don't care about the setup (cause it works more than adequately :idea: ).

RedneckBMXer24 said:
as far as the FH shotgun... you need to get you stance right, lean into it more...

My standing stance feels good and delivers accurate results with the shotgun. I don't fall behind on recoil at all and followup to the target at a decent to good pace. I'm out there having fun with some other guys at a public range, I ain't practicing tactical room clearing.

RedneckBMXer24 said:
pistols... you need to learn how to shoot dude... your not on a TV show, your doing it all wrong, you need to get yourstance right, so you can control recoil with both arms, instead of jsut your right... also, D eagles are peices of shit.

Dude, I shoot fine and TV has nothing to do with it :sleeping: . Isn't the first general rule of shooting stances to adapt to your own natural and comfortable shooting position Mr. Expert? I have no problems shooting through the same hole off hand with my lowered left arm position @ 25 yards with my "POS" DEP. Good enough for me.

RedneckBMXer24 said:

And now it all makes sense, you're about the umpteenth IPSC shooter/champion/better than everyone else billy badass I've heard this exact spheel from. The only people worse are active/recently retired LEO's.

Since it's such a POS I'll just go ahead and fill you in on why I have a DEP. When I was living in Montana my backyard was a national forest that was connected to Yellowstone National Park. I did a lot of hiking and limited fishing up in the forest. There are a lot of bigger park animals that find their way out of the park and into other areas...like my former backyard.

So here is a hypothetical situation which lead me along to my DEP purchase. You have a sow grizzly coming down hard on your ass and pull out a sidearm. Which would you pull? Some pansy IPSC regular caliber like a 38 super, 9mm, 40 short and weak, 45 Actually Can't Penetrate; or would you rather have a 44 or 50 magnum, 454 casull, 440 corbon etc? Was a simple choice for me... although in the heat of a bear running you down at 35 MPH I'm sure you could shoot it square in the ear with a .22 handgun and your IPSC skills :smmon:

And BTW, the 50 AE DEP is the most accurate handgun I own/have ever owned. I own a Kimber, numerous Glocks, just let go of a Mark 23 blah blah blah...

Last edited:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
50 BMG said:
Ok then. First off there was absolutely no need to do your worthless rambling of common knowledge in this thread.

Second you need to calm the hell down about my M82.

I bought the benchrest scope from a friend of mine at a great price and threw it on the 82. The 82 will be getting a suitable scope at some point in the future with the BR going on my other BMG. Right now I really don't care about the setup (cause it works more than adequately :idea: ).

My standing stance feels good and delivers accurate results with the shotgun. I don't fall behind on recoil at all and followup to the target at a decent to good pace. I'm out there having fun with some other guys at a public range, I ain't practicing tactical room clearing.

Dude, I shoot fine and TV has nothing to do with it :sleeping: . Isn't the first general rule of shooting stances to adapt to your own natural and comfortable shooting position Mr. Expert? I have no problems shooting through the same hole off hand with my lowered left arm position @ 25 yards with my "POS" DEP. Good enough for me.

And now it all makes sense, you're about the umpteenth IPSC shooter/champion/better than everyone else billy badass I've heard this exact spheel from. The only people worse are active/recently retired LEO's.

Since it's such a POS I'll just go ahead and fill you in on why I have a DEP. When I was living in Montana my backyard was a national forest that was connected to Yellowstone National Park. I did a lot of hiking and limited fishing up in the forest. There are a lot of bigger park animals that find their way out of the park and into other areas...like my former backyard.

So here is a hypothetical situation which lead me along to my DEP purchase. You have a sow grizzly coming down hard on your ass and pull out a sidearm. Which would you pull? Some pansy IPSC regular caliber like a 38 super, 9mm, 40 short and weak, 45 Actually Can't Penetrate; or would you rather have a 44 or 50 magnum, 454 casull, 440 corbon etc? Was a simple choice for me... although in the heat of a bear running you down at 35 MPH I'm sure you could shoot it square in the ear with a .22 handgun and your IPSC skills :smmon:

And BTW, the 50 AE DEP is the most accurate handgun I own/have ever owned. I own a Kimber, numerous Glocks, just let go of a Mark 23 blah blah blah...

damn, you actually know your stuff pretty well, i figured you were jsut another one of them people that just take and get a 50, and a scope, then only swear to everybody its the best setup ou there... then you have the DE, which jsut added to that theory...

but it proved wrong

BTW, i like the kimber, i myself have a stainless compact 2, and a TLE/RL2.

if i was protecting myself in the backwoods, i would probably choose to have a 500S&W in ther 3" snubby.

i myself am waiting on a mark 23 right now, they're some nice ass guns, i also jsut got my HK USP 45, just a plain jane though.

cory

TacticalKaos

Established Member
ElGato said:
OWN'D.d

now back to the original reason for this post:

Any news on what has happend to the guy who did this?

I can only go off what the police have told me as the kid won't even talk to me. I saw him today on campus and "mugged him" and he walked away like the little bitch that he is. The police say the hit and run charge will take a hearing to be put on his record but the Deputy Sheriff said he'd like to pay me cash for the bumper. Apparently he said he'd be playing the middle man if I choose to accept that route. I couldn't frankly care less as I've already paid for and ordered a new bumper (carbon fiber at that) so I'd rather see the *** get charged. If he would have manned up and told me I would have been civil but for all I know he does this regularly. The police want it to go to court so I'll do whatever it takes to get it there.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
I can only go off what the police have told me as the kid won't even talk to me. I saw him today on campus and "mugged him" and he walked away like the little bitch that he is. The police say the hit and run charge will take a hearing to be put on his record but the Deputy Sheriff said he'd like to pay me cash for the bumper. Apparently he said he'd be playing the middle man if I choose to accept that route. I couldn't frankly care less as I've already paid for and ordered a new bumper (carbon fiber at that) so I'd rather see the *** get charged. If he would have manned up and told me I would have been civil but for all I know he does this regularly. The police want it to go to court so I'll do whatever it takes to get it there.
glad you found him. cant even imagine how amazing that must have felt. what kind of bumper are you getting?

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Mport_KLR said:
glad you found him. cant even imagine how amazing that must have felt. what kind of bumper are you getting?

I ordered a JDM S203 carbon bumper. It took me a full day of phone calls to find it. It'll take 3 weeks to get it though. I'm giving the car the carbon treatment, everything that's not kevlar/carbon or can be lightened will be.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
"...The police want it to go to court so I'll do whatever it takes to get it there..."

Yeah, buddy. Take him to court and watch him talk to the judge! :pepper:

black02mustang

Established Member
Should of beat his a$$ before you told the cops. Once you got him on the ground and he can't move, call the cops and tell them he jumped you because he knew you were going to the police about your car. But Maybe let him hit you once so it was believable.... :) Nice work man!

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
I ordered a JDM S203 carbon bumper. It took me a full day of phone calls to find it. It'll take 3 weeks to get it though. I'm giving the car the carbon treatment, everything that's not kevlar/carbon or can be lightened will be.
what do you drive?

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Mport_KLR said:
what do you drive?

2005 Subaru STi............I know, I know, not a Ford but to each his own. If I was a Ford hater I wouldn't frequent this site.

And yeah, I probably should have beat his ass but I'm not letting anyone hit me first for any reason.

Users who are viewing this thread