The Beefcake Special Vortech and Procharger kits now available for the 2015!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For those that don't know us, we have pretty much dominated the centri game with the 11-14 5.0 cars with our custom packages "Beefcake Special" packages.

We now have the packages on our site for the 15 cars. Essentially we take the vortech, Paxton, and procharger tuner kits, add great fueling options, id1000 injectors, a bap, and custom tuning to maximize the potential of these kits.

The value on our packages is unmatched!!! You end up with a $1200-$1900 discount compared to retail pricing on these packages!

We are vortech and Paxton's largest auto dealer in the world.

There are tons of customizable options in all the packages I have listed, but feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Not only do you get the best pricing in the business. But the best customer service. You can reach us from 8am to 10pm 7 days a week. So those weekends when your working on your installation, and you have a questions, someone is there to help!!!

http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/2015--s550-mustang-superchargers.html

Procharger Packages are ready now, and Vortech's will start shipping end of the month, taking orders now!!!

Beef

513-478-1965

try03venom

Established Member
For those that don't know us, we have pretty much dominated the centri game with the 11-14 5.0 cars with our custom packages "Beefcake Special" packages.

We now have the packages on our site for the 15 cars. Essentially we take the vortech, Paxton, and procharger tuner kits, add great fueling options, id1000 injectors, a bap, and custom tuning to maximize the potential of these kits.

The value on our packages is unmatched!!! You end up with a $1200-$1900 discount compared to retail pricing on these packages!

We are vortech and Paxton's largest auto dealer in the world.

There are tons of customizable options in all the packages I have listed, but feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Not only do you get the best pricing in the business. But the best customer service. You can reach us from 8am to 10pm 7 days a week. So those weekends when your working on your installation, and you have a questions, someone is there to help!!!

http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/2015--s550-mustang-superchargers.html

Procharger Packages are ready now, and Vortech's will start shipping end of the month, taking orders now!!!

Beef

513-478-1965

is the Paxton/Vortech tuner kit with id1000's for 2015's also?

Users who are viewing this thread